Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: inarticulation

• Thread starter Deleted member 26358
  • Start date
Deleted member 26358

Deleted member 26358

Self-banned
-
Whenever I talk im always too quiet, I stutter, slur my words, and on top of that I talk way too quickly. I rarely ever talk irl because im so afraid people will be put off by my incoherence. Is anyone else on here like this too?

Whenever I talk im always too quiet, I stutter, slur my words, and on top of that I talk way too quickly. I rarely ever talk irl because im so afraid people will be put off by my incoherence. Is anyone else on here like this too?
At first it wasn't very bad, but over the years as I was rotting more and more I've turned into a barely coherent mess. In my head I sound much better, but as soon as I open my mouth it's a disaster.

me when im stressed out, which is all the time

I mumble and don't project my voice at all, i have a shitty voice. If i would have a deep voice i would have no trouble projecting it with confidence.

Sorry bro, i don't understand your post.
Try using English or Swahili... just kidding! Why worry about talking when no one wants to hear you? The trick is to not care weather or not they care, but instead just blurt out whatever you need to say and get it over with.

The trick is to not care weather or not they care, but instead just blurt out whatever you need to say and get it over with.
I’m too high inhib to just blurt out my thoughts

My voice is so low and my words are so disjointly with a broken tone that almost everybody has a hard time understanding me.

yep.
my voice is high and monotone