Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: in school you spent break time in the toilets

HONKLER JESTERMAXER

HONKLER JESTERMAXER

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
I used to lock myself in the cubicle toilet stalls every break time and ate my lunch in them and flushed the waste and packaging/wrappers down the toilet

Don't like to be stared at while you eat? Have a toilet meal! | SoraNews24  -Japan News-

Then when no body was around I would dance like michael jackson in the open space

Apparently, like hikikomori, this is a phenomenon in Japan

Toilet meal (Japanese: 便所飯, benjo-meshi) is a Japanese slang term and social phenomenon referring to the act of an individual eating a meal in a toilet room. In modern Japan, some people eat alone in a bathroom for various reasons, the most common being that they do not wish to be seen eating alone.

A toilet meal is often seen as embarrassing or a sign of social ineptitude. In Japanese social life, attractiveness is often measured by the number of friends a person has, and those who are seen as friendless are often evaluated negatively on that basis alone. Therefore, people who fear being perceived as friendless and unattractive secretly eat in the toilet. Daisuke Tsuji, an associate professor of sociology at Osaka University, wrote in Asahi Shimbun: "Those who fail to make friends within a limited relationship must continue to endure not only loneliness but also the gaze of being branded as a strange person with no friends. They are marginalized in a double sense. The only place left to escape the gaze is the private room in the bathroom".[17][18] Tsuji believes that the solution to the problem is to "create an environment in which children and young people can form diverse relationships outside of their peer group, including a review of the class system", and that the problem of the toilet meal can be solved by supplementing multi-layered human relationships.[19]

Truecels spent it at the library

I once did it to avoid bullies and the teacher assumed I was masturbating and she held a grudge
truecel life

Truecels spent it at the library
I couldn't even escape from normies there, a guy randomly filmed me minding my own business while I was in the library. FUCK SCHOOL THAT SHIT WAS HORRIBLE.

I remember doing this in middle school and high school very depressing.

I couldn't even escape from normies there, a guy randomly filmed me minding my own business while I was in the library. FUCK SCHOOL THAT SHIT WAS HORRIBLE.
I know the feel mang :feelsbadman:

i sat alone but not at the toilet, there was where all the drug bastards where during lunch

I once did it to avoid bullies and the teacher assumed I was masturbating and she held a grudge
truecel life
Really?? The bitch had a problem with that?
She should feel guilty not sucking you off, in your prime

Meanwhile, some bastard gets in the journal fucking the teacher.

Chad spent break time in the toilets while you spent break time in the toilets :cryfeels: