Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: if you try to be extroverted, people see you as a clown

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
If I try to be outgoing and engaging in a conversation, I often end up saying stuff which normies think is clown worthy so I get made fun of. So rather I stay quiet and play the role of the introverted kid coz that's the only option you have

if a ugly guy tries to be an extrovert he will be looked upon with disdain and he will be end up being the laughing stock and ignored.

Same, im always nice and serious around people because if i relax with them they start boosting their ego on me.

In "group therapy", children considered these things to be "clown material":

71DZ6IQPp1S AC SX425

Same, im always nice and serious around people because if i relax with them they start boosting their ego on me.
Fo real, you relax one second in a social setting and somebody is talking thrash about you.

if you try to be extroverted, people see you as a clown​

True,i remember one time,years ago while i was high on xanax i tried to interact with some foids and they laughed at me.

Yep, ppl just thought I was annoying and told me to shut up when I tried to be outgoing, then like a week later they wondered why I was so silent

Well, that's just plain old Rule 1 & 2.

Attractive extrovert: fun, outgoing, charismatic.
Unattractive extrovert: annoying, cringy, compensating.

Well, that's just plain old Rule 1 & 2.

Attractive extrovert: fun, outgoing, charismatic.
Unattractive extrovert: annoying, cringy, compensating.
The double standards of society never cease to amaze. :feelsseriously:

That's true. I've lived it so much that right now I don't talk much. Yes, I've also gotten the: "Why so quiet?" shit.

Relatable
I tried so hard to jestermaxx during hs, yet I was always seen as the class clown

Yes, you're just seen as "full of yourself" or someone to be mocked and bullied really.

Yep and there are still some redpilled morons here that don't understand why many of us ldar