Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: if you ever have any physical contact with a girl in public, whether on purpose or accident, everyone loses their shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
I have noticed this quite a bit tbh. Ugly male has any contact with foid (usually attractive) and everyone loses their shit and congratulates the ugly dude.
Myself included. Here's a little story that happened fairly recently: A "friend" said he would give me money if I hugged this girl who we all know. I said yes because i'm fucking stupid and I wanted money jfl, and when I do it, the girl gets disgusted, and since that friend had told the entire area that I would do it, everyone went crazy. It was recorded and everything. It was very embarrassing tbh, would not do again. Especially because I was probably on the verge of getting sued for sexual harassment, because even if I accidentally touch a foid she usually gives a dirty look and says something like "ew" jfl. Peer pressure got the best of me here.
Have you guys noticed this? Do you all have any stories to tell?

Can kind of relate. Was having a fight with one of the normies in my class when I was 11, after I punched him, he pushed me to one of the girls and she said "Ew!".

Can kind of relate. Was having a fight with one of the normies in my class when I was 11, after I punched him, he pushed me to one of the girls and she said "Ew!".
ERfuel tbh

Nope, never touched a woman who isn't a relative in my life.
It's over

Nope, never touched a woman who isn't a relative in my life.
It's over
Cant relate because I never leave the house :lul:
Last time I actually saw a foid in public was april 2020 I believe, that was when I left my house to get some food, haven’t seen any of them since.
based and blackpilled
only reason i see them is because i am still in hs. i have to witness all of the degeneracy and hypergamy :feelsseriously:

The same thing happened to me in 11th grade. I remember there was a group of black guys that I knew and they wanted to talk to some girls to see if I could get "some". First, they asked what type of girl did I like: Black girls or Snowbunnies (White foids), I chose the latter. Then they told me to approach her. She was a Becky Freshman, and at the time I was a Junior, I sat down next to her and started a conversation. I don't know what I said to her, but I must of sounded really Autistic and cringy, and before you know it the whole area had their eyes on us. After the awkward small talk I asked her for her Instagram, which she gave me. Everyone cheered, even my teacher found out about it the next morning. I smiled like a retard, oblivious to what actually happened.

I rode on the bus home and took a shower, I went on my phone and saw a message from her, it said that I shouldn't have put her on the spot like that, I said ok and apologized and that it was my "friends" who put me up to it. We started a small conversation, at that point I went to bed and called it quits. I sent one last message to her, but she didn't respond, at the time I was Redpilled and understood that a female doesn't answer your text you shouldn't respond keep messaging her waiting for a response, so I did that, and I never heard from her again.

based and blackpilled
only reason i see them is because i am still in hs. i have to witness all of the degeneracy and hypergamy :feelsseriously:
Cant relate because I never leave the house :lul:
Last time I actually saw a foid in public was april 2020 I believe, that was when I left my house to get some food, haven’t seen any of them since.
I haven't seen another foid since March last year tbh, which means you mog me.

The same thing happened to me in 11th grade. I remember there was a group of black guys that I knew and they wanted to talk to some girls to see if I could get "some". First, they asked what type of girl did I like: Black girls or Snowbunnies (White foids), I chose the latter. Then they told me to approach her. She was a Becky Freshman, and at the time I was a Junior, I sat down next to her and started a conversation. I don't know what I said to her, but I must of sounded really Autistic and cringy, and before you know it the whole area had their eyes on us. After the awkward small talk I asked her for her Instagram, which she gave me. Everyone cheered, even my teacher found out about it the next morning. I smiled like a retard, oblivious to what actually happened.

I rode on the bus home and took a shower, I went on my phone and saw a message from her, it said that I shouldn't have put her on the spot like that, I said ok and apologized and that it was my "friends" who put me up to it. We started a small conversation, at that point I went to bed and called it quits. I sent one last message to her, but she didn't respond, at the time I was Redpilled and understood that a female doesn't answer your text you shouldn't respond keep messaging her waiting for a response, so I did that, and I never heard from her again.
Brutal as fuck.
Are you fully blackpilled now?

yea i’m also still in hs but i only experience this degeneracy in online school not irl, it’s crazy how foids manage to spread their degeneracy virtually, it’s almost like there is not escape what so ever.
BROOOOTAL. we are in this together brocel, together we fight through the degeneracy

But when it’s chad it’s just seen as normal

I was in the vicinity of a woman a while ago and some guys told me I was creeping the girl out. Over

Something similar happened to me recently. I (forgive me saint Elliot) helped a foid at my job with the work and everyone was watching us while we work as if we were a couple. I know she was noticing it because hasn't asked me for help since and she now avoids me on the job jfl. The life of an incel

Something similar happened to me recently. I (forgive me saint Elliot) helped a foid at my job with the work and everyone was watching us while we work as if we were a couple. I know she was noticing it because hasn't asked me for help since and she now avoids me on the job jfl. The life of an incel
Yeah never help women unless you absolutely have to tbh. When women ask for directions i give them opposite way. I feign incompetence at my office workplace in the past when asked for help by them. Women aren't for us, we aren't for them. Live free and vidya cope.

I have noticed this quite a bit tbh. Ugly male has any contact with foid (usually attractive) and everyone loses their shit and congratulates the ugly dude.
Myself included. Here's a little story that happened fairly recently: A "friend" said he would give me money if I hugged this girl who we all know. I said yes because i'm fucking stupid and I wanted money jfl, and when I do it, the girl gets disgusted, and since that friend had told the entire area that I would do it, everyone went crazy. It was recorded and everything. It was very embarrassing tbh, would not do again. Especially because I was probably on the verge of getting sued for sexual harassment, because even if I accidentally touch a foid she usually gives a dirty look and says something like "ew" jfl. Peer pressure got the best of me here.
Have you guys noticed this? Do you all have any stories to tell?
Whores only talked to me because they had to for group projects.

Fuck that's brutal

Yeah never help women unless you absolutely have to tbh. When women ask for directions i give them opposite way. I feign incompetence at my office workplace in the past when asked for help by them. Women aren't for us, we aren't for them. Live free and vidya cope.
Based:blackpill: