Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel trait: If there had been a mass shooting at your school you would've been spared

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Like I think at Columbine or one of those sprees they spared some incels cos they were like, 'They've been through enough already.'

Trucel trait: you would have been one of the victims

You would have been used as a body shield by Chad

You would have been used as a body shield by Chad
Truecel trait: you're so ugly that women wouldn't even use you as a bodyshield because you're so repulsive

Retarded cope and shit thread.

You're the shooter.

Like I think at Columbine or one of those sprees they spared some incels cos they were like, 'They've been through enough already.'
I find it hard to believe I wouldn't be involved to begin with :feelzez:

they killed incels at columbine. Even ER killed incels

Cope jfl you wouldve been shot 1st

You’re a good guy @BornToLose . Don’t come to school tomorrow

Ah, there was one though where they spared them; I can't remember the doc I saw.

But yeah ER, what was he thinking?

Ah, there was one though where they spared them; I can't remember the doc I saw.

But yeah ER, what was he thinking?
I think that was columbine, but he is normie not incel

I remember the Columbine documentary Zero Hour showed that Eric and Dylan spared two kids (John Savage and Brooks Brown) because they were friendly with each other but not because they were inkler

If it was any random inkwell they probably would've just shot them anyway for fun but they did specifically try to target jocks in the library (the kids with white hats)

Think about it. Only non incels will miss and cry over their loved onces that died in an emergency room shooting. The incels will hopefully die with as little pain as possible, and that's it. It's normies that will have to deal with the losses of their friends and children

I remember the Columbine documentary Zero Hour showed that Eric and Dylan spared two kids (John Savage and Brooks Brown) because they were friendly with each other but not because they were inkler

If it was any random inkwell they probably would've just shot them anyway for fun but they did specifically try to target jocks in the library (the kids with white hats)
Yeah that was the doc; I guess I misremembered somewhat but I think they were loser-types anyway.

No they wouldn't have had spared me. I used to be always alone in high school but that does not matter because school shooters want to get as many kills as possible because the number is what matters the most for them. They want to be recognized.

Ethnic trait: you would’ve been more likely to get killed in a shooting.

Damn looks like being short saved me from freedom

The two guys mentioned spared at Columbine as adults:

John Savage

Brooks Brown

Incel trait: If there had been a mass shooting at your school you would've been the one who did it​

I would have been the first to be shot, even school shooters are not immune from lookism.

Kyle Velasquez: An ugly autistic guy who didn't even try to hide when he saw Dylan walking up to him

Kyle_Velasquez.jpg

No, you would not be spared. And besides getting killed, no one would give a shit about you, unlike Rachel Scott who even won a movie where she's treated like a real saint by christiancucks - because I doubt that bitch was as pure as this poor truecell

If I died it'd be the end of my suffering but if I were spared I'd be happy normie scumbags at my school got what they deserved

I'll die. I somewhat blend with normies

I doubt very much - Incels get hate even from other incels :cryfeels:

ER killed his roommates even though they didn't do him any harm. That's just how things are.

If I died it'd be the end of my suffering but if I were spared I'd be happy normie scumbags at my school got what they deserved
On the other hand it would suck to die such an dishoronable death

If I'm going to kick the bucket I much rather prefer having it on my own terms.

Kyle Velasquez: An ugly autistic guy who didn't even try to hide when he saw Dylan walking up to him

Kyle_Velasquez.jpg

No, you would not be spared. And besides getting killed, no one would give a shit about you, unlike Rachel Scott who even won a movie where she's treated like a real saint by christiancucks - because I doubt that bitch was as pure as this poor truecell
Yeah. If anything you wouldn't be actively hunted/aimed on. But there's collateral damage, you know. Auto firearms spray a lot of punishment around.

I would've been spared at columbine for sure, they had specific targets, maybe not in situations such as parkland

blackcels like me would've been shot first

Kyle_Velasquez.jpg

Brutal

The shooter may tell me to go home. After the incidence, society will pressure the police to come to me and accuse me for being spared by the shooter. This will happen because a nerd ugly Incel gets mercy from the hero while chads are suffering from the bullet and dying slowly from the pain even though those chads were in heaven having sex with women the day before.

It is funny to imagine white knights offering themselves to be foids' body shield.

No such thing as camaraderie amongst men. Same thing applies to incels like us.

The truth is, in the heat of moment, I doubt shooter would spare us unless he knows us personally and is willing to spare. Plus, most incels look normal so I doubt shooters would spare us

If the shooter spares you it shows you're a kind hearted person who doesn't treat people like a pariah because of what they're going through.

No they wouldn't have had spared me. I used to be always alone in high school but that does not matter because school shooters want to get as many kills as possible because the number is what matters the most for them. They want to be recognized.
I would honestly beg them to give me a weapon so I can go ER with them