Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: I have no friends outside internet

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Even then they're gone now. Most interaction I get is from this forum and that's even more depressing because everyone is out to kill each other or legit kill themselves making it usueless. All I do I talk to myself in my head and pretend it was a different person:fuk: plus I can't carry convos, making me look awkward as fuck and most importantly, I can't reveal to niggas what I like because most of it is obscure and boring. Note I barely listen to music and even that isnt enough with normies anymore. :feelskek: truly doomium

Last edited:
Brutal no reply pill:feelsgah::ha..feels::fuk:

Brutal being a trucel

Hop on the discord and talk to people
:feelsgah: :feelskek:

Trooncord?

Trooncord? Are you fr. You're INCELS.IS yOURE SUPPOSED TO HATE TRANNYCORD NOT USE IT:feelsgah:

:feelsgah: :feelskek:

Trooncord?

Trooncord? Are you fr. You're INCELS.IS yOURE SUPPOSED TO HATE TRANNYCORD NOT USE IT:feelsgah:
why are incels supposed to hate discord?

>I have no friends, I am so alone
>Join us on Discord and make friends
>No

Okay. :feelsjuice:
Nah. TRANNYCORD is trash. I used it once and I kept getting banned and abandoned over and over again.:feelskek:

why are incels supposed to hate discord?
Its literally where most fucking trannies and troons reside anyway. Don't go thinking that I don't know shit. I saw how many niggas here hate that place either be consistent or be hypocritical

what if u dont have friends even on the internet?

Even then they're gone now. Most interaction I get is from this forum and that's even more depressing because everyone is out to kill each other or legit kill themselves making it usueless. All I do I talk to myself in my head and pretend it was a different person:fuk: plus I can't carry convos, making me look awkward as fuck and most importantly, I can't reveal to niggas what I like because most of it is obscure and boring. Note I barely listen to music and even that isnt enough with normies anymore. :feelskek: truly doomium
Yeah same

I dont have friends at all and I don't give a fuck so long as I have drugs and alcohol.

For you it is better to join a mosque or church , at least you get out of the house. Get some job and at least you surrounded by people. Before you say but my face, autism etc. There are many places for muh face , autism that dont really bother about looks.

Hi mate love your self for who you are. It takes all sorts to make the world go round. Unfortunately the majority of people do not understand this anymore

what if u dont have friends even on the internet?
I recommend going out to the same places and get recognised as much as possible. We must have this mentality, the world is your family unless they are nasty. I feel this is the best place to start though for us lonely men. read scriptures to I find this helps a little

I recommend going out to the same places and get recognised as much as possible. We must have this mentality, the world is your family unless they are nasty. I feel this is the best place to start though for us lonely men. read scriptures to I find this helps a little
the best mentality to have as a sub 5 male is to always think the world is out to get you

the best mentality to have as a sub 5 male is to always think the world is out to get you
No man no I disagree with you not everybody is out to get you that is nonsense

I dont have friends at all and I don't give a fuck so long as I have drugs and alcohol.
a good way to get mental illness and heart attack

For you it is better to join a mosque or church , at least you get out of the house. Get some job and at least you surrounded by people. Before you say but my face, autism etc. There are many places for muh face , autism that dont really bother about looks.
Am thinking of doing the same. so many unhappy souls here man we need each other

sociery hates men that are mentally ill in any way shape or form.
Not necessarily true. I suffer from clinical depression my work colleagues do not hate me.

Not necessarily true. I suffer from clinical depression my work colleagues do not hate me.
theres a saying that goes something similar to "avoid depressing people because they bring u down with them"- quote from memory

Its literally where most fucking trannies and troons reside anyway. Don't go thinking that I don't know shit. I saw how many niggas here hate that place either be consistent or be hypocritical
It's actually me that doesn't know that. I'm in incel servers. The thing about discord is it's segregated so if you don't wanna hang around trannies you don't have too.

Real truecel trait: Not even having internet friends
I too am much of a cynical ass to bother with trannycord or whatever people use nowadays
Though OP could have rejected the offer more politely

Dude I just have no friends at all, imagine that.

theres a saying that goes something similar to "avoid depressing people because they bring u down with them"- quote from memory
That is bollocks who told you that?

Internet friends aren't real friends.

They aren't there on your birthday party.
They don't come visit you when you're down.
They don't invite you to things.
They don't go out with you.
etc.

You got me, my phone does not ring unless someone from work needs me.

I've never had friends IRL nor online. I'm so socially inept I can't even form bonds with other people. I'm the epitome of loner, and it's not a life I would've chosen for myself, if ever I had the choice. :incel:

i dont need friends they disappoint me

you could stop at five or six stores

Short men like us can't have friends

I blame the expansion of technology for us not having friends. I have no friends either and I dont count internet friends as actual friendship. All of these big tech companies is the reason why we are incels. Smartphones and the screen has replaced human interactions and the demographic winter hasn't helped either.

I don't even have any friends on the internet as well, talk about a double whammy...

I've never had friends IRL nor online. I'm so socially inept I can't even form bonds with other people. I'm the epitome of loner, and it's not a life I would've chosen for myself, if ever I had the choice. :incel:
well let me be your friend on here. We are all lonely people here

How are you today sinbin
have been better am trying the Hing dating app with no success with the ladys as usual. How are you?