Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait:Horrible at math

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
If you are good at math chances are you are a NT normie mogger because how tf are you good at math as an incel?? Math is only for IQmogging NTs. I always failed math in high school and it was so brutal seeing these fucking moggers ace the class like its a walk in the park while I struggle to answer questions like x + 35 = 1 - y like how tf does that make sense?

So in conclusion, unless you are @Logic55 or @Efiliste , if you are good at math you are a NT IQmogging normie

I suck at math, true.

I'm actually pretty bad at math, but that's just because of my own laziness and the fact that I neglected doing any of it for the past 6 years or so. I'm really behind on what I should know, but I can probably offset it with a few courses from Khan Academy anyway.

Counter-point: what if you're good at math but you're 5'3?

Ah yes, let me redeem my high math test scores for a gf at the gf shop. I totally forgot I've been sitting on them for all these years.

im shit at math i cant even do algebra

thats not an incel trait. Some mofos here are high IQ. Thats simply a low IQ trait

thats not an incel trait. Some mofos here are high IQ. Thats simply a low IQ trait
Most incels are low IQ with useful things, the incels listed on that post are the highest IQ users here

Most incels are low IQ with useful things, the incels listed on that post are the highest IQ users here
ok i never knew that because i saw high IQ ones but if u say so then it must be true

Nigga what the fuck

If you are good at math chances are you are a NT normie mogger because how tf are you good at math as an incel?? Math is only for IQmogging NTs. I always failed math in high school and it was so brutal seeing these fucking moggers ace the class like its a walk in the park while I struggle to answer questions like x + 35 = 1 - y like how tf does that make sense?

So in conclusion, unless you are @Logic55 or @Efiliste , if you are good at math you are a NT IQmogging normie
I suck at math but If i invest more time into studying this subject, I can improve my math skills. Btw, I'm not high IQ, I have average intelligence, lol

I suck at math but If i invest more time into studying this subject, I can improve my math skills. Btw, I'm not high IQ, I have average intelligence, lol
Mogs me, my IQ was like 60 or something the last time I did a test.

I’m so ass at math that i’m taking remedials for math im too low iq for math i jaut cant fucking understand the goddamn material!!!!