Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Incel Trait] Having your bed pushed right up against the wall

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
Having a cosy corner to build a duvet fort and LDAR in with a book or iPad.

Normies sleep with their bed in the middle of the room, exposed on all sides.

Who the fuck sleeps with their bed in the middle of the room??? That makes no sense to me.

Who the fuck sleeps with their bed in the middle of the room??? That makes no sense to me.
How the fuck you expect to get out of the bed if you have the wall on one side and your gf on the other

All sexhavers do, because they each need their own side to get in and out of. And their own lamp and table. This is how they live.

How the fuck you expect to get out of the bed if you have the wall on one side and your gf on the other
He's an oinkwell (yikes!), of course he wouldn't understand.

It makes sense if you have a girl in the bed so you dont bump into the wall when having sex. Also makes it so both people can get out of bed without one climbing over the other.

But yeah for us it makes no sense.

I've only never seen beds in the centre of the room

All sexhavers do, because they each need their own side to get in and out of. And their own lamp and table. This is how they live.
lold never thought about it but ye it's a brutal incel trait tbh

Chad's bed in in the middle of the room for easy access for all sexual positions

never even realized this was an incel trait tbh but yeah it applies to me

The wall is real! - for Incels...

Bedpill right here

Is Incel Trait like a meme? It sounds like complete bullshit. Incels are ugly, that is the only thing we have in common.

Chad pushes his bed closer to the radiator so he can handcuff his tinder whores to it

Brutal bedpill

Take the bed pill.

Yeah my bed is tucked in a corner and there isn't room to swing a cat in my place anyway. Only person who has ever been in it besides me is my favourite hooker.

Yep. Bed firmly against both corners of the wall.

This thread just opened my eyes to why sex havers have their beds in the middle of the room...

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The wall is real! - for Incels...

Yes and it started at conception.
Is Incel Trait like a meme? It sounds like complete bullshit. Incels are ugly, that is the only thing we have in common.

Well it’s some traits that are often common to incels as a result of our inceldom. Not a rule or anything. Also not the cause of inceldom, the result of.

Last edited:
Yes and it started at conception.

Well it’s some traits that are often common to incels as a result of our inceldom. Not a rule or anything. Also not the cause of inceldom, the result of.
There's no conception in my bed

I'm up against the corner as my room's small as fuck, 7x14 feet or something lol.

Pretty much true, I had bed against side of wall for first 30 or so years of my life, mom finally convinced me to move it away. I finally relented because it was bigger so I was having trouble fixing the mattress-cover when I couldn't walk around to the other side.

Brutal because i don't even have a bed. I sleep on the floor.
Giga truecel trait ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back