Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious incel trait: having to wear a retainer at night

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
my dental genes are absolute shit, I had to get expanders and braces as a kid because my adult teeth were literally going to start growing in over each other. and as an autistic kid with sensory issues that entire experience was so much worse for me than it was for most people. now to maintain my dental health I need to wear a plastic retainer over my teeth every night for the rest of my life. I've been doing it for a few years now so I'm used to it but still, kinda miss just being able to sleep you know

Brutal, retainerpill fucking obliterated me ngl

Brutal, retainerpill fucking obliterated me ngl
unironically. I would be willing to trade like one point on the 1-10 attractiveness scale in exchange for naturally well-aligned teeth

my dental genes are absolute shit, I had to get expanders and braces as a kid because my adult teeth were literally going to start growing in over each other. and as an autistic kid with sensory issues that entire experience was so much worse for me than it was for most people. now to maintain my dental health I need to wear a plastic retainer over my teeth every night for the rest of my life. I've been doing it for a few years now so I'm used to it but still, kinda miss just being able to sleep you know

damn lucky you have a retainer. My stepfather and mom Never bothered to fix my teeth so I have a permanent overbite forever.