Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Having to pee almost constantly

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
I will drink a lot of water in order to stay hydrated because my lips get dry, yet moments later i have to get up and piss out half a gallon of water even to the point of having my lips turn dry again. JFL. I might have to even get up to piss right after making this post

quality thread.

water is the best drink, ngl

JFL I just pissed literally a minute ago

I will drink a lot of water in order to stay hydrated because my lips get dry, yet moments later i have to get up and piss out half a gallon of water even to the point of having my lips turn dry again. JFL. I might have to even get up to piss right after making this post

I highly suggest Aesop's rosehip seed lip cream. Great product for incels in dry environments.

I'm the exact opposite. I can go all day and only have to piss once or twice. I barely drink any water at all really, whenever I'm out of the house i dont drink anything, and I barely drink water at home, so I'm probably majorly dehydrated

Definitely a tie-in to the incel trait of enjoying water, which I actually believe ngl

Also fuck yeah Graduation is the best album, love the pfp

This is also a symptom of kidney failure.

You know you're an incel when you casually piss in the streets sometimes

I read the op, and thought wtf can't be incel trait.

but read this
If you have an overactive bladder, you may feel embarrassed, isolate yourself, or limit your work and social life.

you could have a point

How is this an incel trait? Everyone who drinks a lot of water has to pee.

Definitely a tie-in to the incel trait of enjoying water, which I actually believe ngl

Also fuck yeah Graduation is the best album, love the pfp
:chad:

I hate it when I'm in bed and it's cold and I have to get up to pee.

Pees me

Last edited:
Another peecel.

Peeing frequently is related to prostrate issues, which is why old men go often. If you fap excessively you probably have a geezer tier prostrate.

Stop drinking so much. I barely drink.

Not an incel trait imo. I dont have this.

Most incels are mouthbreathers, which dries out your mouth and causes you to drink more water.

It means your body it full of toxins and you aren't shitting them out so you're pissing them out instead.
It means your body it full of toxins and you aren't shitting them out so you're pissing them out instead.

i get this too

it got a little better when i started taking a bit of salt or food or something with the water, after I read this thing that said you don't hydrate very well if you drink a lot of water by itself

piss poor quality thread

When I drink I have to piss like every 10min. Gonna go piss now again, I pissed about 15min ago. My bladder is awful

It's bullshit advice to drink 2L a day lol. If i'm going out for the day then I'll only have a cup of water.

Relatable, i also piss a lot.

I will drink a lot of water in order to stay hydrated because my lips get dry

You know drinking water won't necessarily make your lips less dry, right? Dry lips aren't always a symptom of dehydration. Get some lip balm.

Maybe OP has diabetes.

It's a result of us being thirsty, and we are thirsty in more ways than one.

I always take a piss shortly before going to bed, but I keep waking up earlier than desired due to having to go to the toilet. :feelsree:

I literally pee like 30 times a day

Are you spying me? This is my exact life. Drinking water and peeing it after some minutes lol. I think it has something to do with fapping.

True. I always have to pee every time I’m in class, when I’m studying, and when I try to sleep.

Highly accurate for me.

Diabetes trait tbh

Just stop being hydrated bro

I think there’s some truth to this thread as sometimes it seems I’m pissing almost all day or night long like every hour or couple of hours, but then other days I’m like the other guy in this thread who said he only had to go once or maybe twice a day.

My kidneys and bladder must be ok too as I’ve had a shit ton of blood tests this year and no diabetes or anything bad kidneys related was found.

Everytime I wank I have to piss immediately afterwards. Is this normal?

Everytime I wank I have to piss immediately afterwards. Is this normal?
Yes, it is body's way to clear out the any leftover semen in the urethra.

I piss every 20 mins, I usually drink a lot of energy drinks and coffee