Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: having small hands

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
This may not be a universal incel trait like having a recessed chin because plenty of gymcels have big hands, but i have noticed that practically all chads have big masculine hands coupled with big wrists. It just happens that a lot of incels and failed normies i know from high school and this forum have smaller than average hands or thin fingers, small wrists tbh etc

I think i have an explanation, smaller hands and wrists correlate to having a small frame, I don't know how correct this is but there seems to be a connection between the two

@Insomniac opinion on this?

The handpill smacked me around

The handpill groped me

Seems legit, my wrists and hands are smaller than the average foid's:woke:
Handpill

Small hands = creepy to women. It's over if every single part of your body doesn't mog hers to oblivion.

Last edited:
I'm a handlet
In every other situation I prefer it because it makes working on things in tight spaces easier but when it comes to dealing with foids you want big meaty claws to wrap around her neck otherwise they'll see you as a subhuman.

Same thing with having a big flaccid dick you wouldn't want that shit getting in the way all the time but when foids are involved you'd want it to be slapping against your knees as you walk.

I have small hands and foots(another incel trait).

Definitely true for me. There are legit Stacies with bigger hands and wrists than me. And it's common for them to point it out. Women do notice these things, despite what our detractors say.

Definitely true for me. There are legit Stacies with bigger hands and wrists than me. And it's common for them to point it out. Women do notice these things, despite what our detractors say.

Wtf. What do you mean they point it out?

They just walk around putting their palms and wrists against yours and start laughing?

High octane suifuel.

I have around average arms and feet but my 6.8 inch wrists are absolute poverty, i can't stand them

Small mouth goes hand-in-hand with small hands / wrists and it’s also another massive incel trait.

Small mouth / dick / hands / wrists skull = it’s over.

Even little dicked filipinos tend to have meaty hands.

Wtf. What do you mean they point it out?

They just walk around putting their palms and wrists against yours and start laughing?

High octane suifuel.

Not random shit like that, but when a situation comes up. Like when a Stacy nurse is taking my pulse, she'll comment on how my wrist is smaller than hers.

I dont have small hands

We have to enhance our hands.

nah my hands are fairly large

i know so many horse faced tall incels who are tall with huge hands and can easily grip a basketball

the biggest incel trait is being more than one standard deviation above normal male averages (hands, facial length, whatever)

While having smaller hands isn't the end of the world its certainly a negative. Look at how once people believed Trump had small hands they quickly flocked to the idea. Size in everything is masculinity. Height, shoe size, hand size dick size, foids see a failing in one of these categories as a failing in all.

JFL if your hands are smaller than a Silverback Gorillas.

I have big feet small hands and a small dick.

What is the distinction between incel and “failed normie”

I have small hands it’s over

I'll never forget that time a foid pointed out I have small wrists

I have fairly big hands

What is the distinction between incel and “failed normie”
Incel is truecel. The failed normie may have been with a woman or two, but has alot of dryspells. Usually doesn't have a social circle either. Or someone who could've been a normie but got fucked due to circumstances (strict parents, locationcel, etc)

This may not be a universal incel trait like having a recessed chin because plenty of gymcels have big hands, but i have noticed that practically all chads have big masculine hands coupled with big wrists. It just happens that a lot of incels and failed normies i know from high school and this forum have smaller than average hands or thin fingers, small wrists tbh etc

I think i have an explanation, smaller hands and wrists correlate to having a small frame, I don't know how correct this is but there seems to be a connection between the two

@Insomniac opinion on this?
I know some guys with big frames that weigh over 200lbs and they have small hands and wrists.

I have 6.25" wrists.

My hand is barely 7" in length, so even less than trump. I've had foids tell me I have feminine hands. Though I am a gymcel.