Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Incel Trait] Having only one pair of shoes

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
Toilets usually have about 50 pairs of shoes, my understanding is.
Chads usually have about 5 (sneakers, smart shoes, crazy shoes, sports shoes, and maybe flip flops for the beach).
Normie men have about the same as chad, minus the sports shoes.
Incels have one pair they wear everywhere, and they’re normally brown or black leather.

true, but not dressing to impress tbh
i've had the same runners for 2 years now

i have 2. feels good being chad :chad:

I have a few but i always use the same

i have two pair ngl

Probably right about this one. I have a pair of high quality expensive dark brown boots that I take really good care of. I just wear those with everything. I think another incel trait is that you don't really care about how you dress because you realize it doesn't matter when you're ugly and out of shape and unfit.

When I was younger I used to believe that clothes and style was very important. I remember spending thousands on my wardrobe so I could stand out. I was really scrawny so I had to wear extra-slim fit clothes. My body was so sexually unattractive that even fitted clothes didn't help. Anyways I had an experience where one day I was waiting in line at a gas station. And a girl that I kind of a crush on was hitting on this Chad that was wearing basically a dirty pair of jeans, a hoody, and old worn boots. One of the most eye-opening black pilling moments of my life. I still remember driving home thinking to myself "If I only wore the green shirt with the black shoes she would of notice me man!".

Last edited:
I have multiple but will wear the same pair till they get too fucked up then move to the next

I just wear these minimalist shoes, shit is ca$h money, I dont need to fuck up my feet like chad does wearing formal shoes and fashion shoes.

If you have only 1 pair of shoes, your feet must stink.

Probably right about this one. I have a pair of high quality expensive dark brown boots that I take really good care of. I just wear those with everything. I think another incel trait is that you don't really care about how you dress because you realize it doesn't matter when you're ugly and out of shape and unfit.

When I was younger I used to believe that clothes and style was very important. I remember spending thousands on my wardrobe so I could stand out. I was really scrawny so I had to wear extra-slim fit clothes. My body was so sexually unattractive that even fitted clothes didn't help. Anyways I had an experience where one day I was waiting in line at a gas station. And a girl that I kind of a crush on was hitting on this Chad that was wearing basically a dirty pair of jeans, a hoody, and old worn boots. One of the most eye-opening black pilling moments of my life. I still remember driving home thinking to myself "If I only wore the green shirt with the black shoes she would of notice me man!".
Strong first post

Your feet sweat during the day. Rotating shoes allows one pair to dry and breath.

If you repeatedly wear the same pair of shoes, you never give the shoes time to breath, resulting in the material absorbing sweat, bacteria growing: shoe smells to the point even if you wear clean socks, they'll smell in a matter of minutes.

I have 2-3 pairs of shoes in rotation and 1 pair for the gym.

Your feet sweat during the day. Rotating shoes allows one pair to dry and breath.

If you repeatedly wear the same pair of shoes, you never give the shoes time to breath, resulting in the material absorbing sweat, bacteria growing: shoe smells to the point even if you wear clean socks, they'll smell in a matter of minutes.

I have 2-3 pairs of shoes in rotation and 1 pair for the gym.

This is why I’m incel :soy::soy::soy:

I obly have shoe

I have a pair of boots and a pair of tennnnnis shsoisea r

I have three. The temperature difference between summer and winter here requires it. Plus sneakers.

I have 4 pairs. one for rain/snow. one for run. one for walk/normal. and one for buisness/work/formal shit

just one pair ngl

Jfl at wearing shoes

1200px Western Lowland Gorilla

Thi site what I love about this forum, I have found so many traits that I thought were "normal" but they turn out to be incel traits. I indeed have a pair of brown shoes. And never being in the need of having more than one (because I am rarely invited to social events). I know guys that have more than 10 pairs. And even if I have the money I would buy shoes. I don't even know how to combine.

Shoecel confirmed

That is not quite Incel trait, that seems more like poor/peasant trait.
Sure, having 5 pairs of shoes is not gonna make a foid do a back flip and fall on your pp.
But having at least 3 seems reasonable.

Remember an incel trait is not a cause of inceldom, it’s just a common train that many incels share. It’s not mandatory.
I have lots of money but don’t spend it on shoes. Why would I?

I have a decent amount of shoes ngl

I have 3 pairs for all seasons lol. Jfl at coping with clothes

I have 3. Guess I'm Chad now

I've had one pair of sneakers for the past 5 years nothing else.

I have 3 pairs but I always wear the same one.

I have a few but i always use the same
another incel trait is not caring about your shoes, like wearing a pair of sneakers until they fall apart
normies care about shoes a lot

I wear these but in black. ( Without the homosexual rolled up jeans )
I hate how faggot nigger hipsters have incorporated these types of shoes into their style.

Toilets usually have about 50 pairs of shoes, my understanding is.
Chads usually have about 5 (sneakers, smart shoes, crazy shoes, sports shoes, and maybe flip flops for the beach).
Normie men have about the same as chad, minus the sports shoes.
Incels have one pair they wear everywhere, and they’re normally brown or black leather.
I have a pair of Converse hightops and that's it.

I have many pairs of shoes but that is because I buy cheap or mid-tier shoes and wear them out until they are absolutely destroyed or smell like something died.

I have a bunch of dress shoes that I don't wear anymore but they're too nice for me to throw away.

I havent bought a pair of shoes in 2 years

I have only one pair that I bought for 20 euros 4 years ago

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back