Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: having no photos

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
The last photos I have of myself are from grade 8, and those were mandatory school photos obviously. I have no photos of myself starting from high school and up until today, not counting my passport/driver's license of course. The purpose of photos is to remember an event or a person, but nothing has happened in my life that is worth remembering and no one wants to remember me so I'd have to be a narcissist to keep photos of myself.

Can relate. Seeing my photo is pure suifuel. I can't believe how subhuman I look.

Tbh i feel like shit every time i see my face on a picture

I have barely any photos. nobody takes any. Once a friend too one and outright said he was deleting it because I looked ugly.

Same jfl.

If I die unexpectedly, they'll put out some garbage photo I took in high school at the funeral because nothing exists after that.

Last photo i have ever taken was....6 years ago i think? And since i deleted my fb there is no photos of me online anywhere.
Same jfl.

If I die unexpectedly, they'll put out some garbage photo I took in high school at the funeral because nothing exists after that.
:feelscry: same

Any photo of me makes me want to rope. Photos are a fakecel trait :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I remember ripping up all my graduation photos because I was so disgusted with the way I looked

The purpose of photos is to remember an event or a person, but nothing has happened in my life that is worth remembering and no one wants to remember me so I'd have to be a narcissist to keep photos of myself.

I have a couple

The last photos I have of myself are from grade 8, and those were mandatory school photos obviously. I have no photos of myself starting from high school and up until today, not counting my passport/driver's license of course. The purpose of photos is to remember an event or a person, but nothing has happened in my life that is worth remembering and no one wants to remember me so I'd have to be a narcissist to keep photos of myself.
I do not have important events to remember
I have a couple
I see

haven't bothered to take a picture of myself in years, what's the point

I wish I had more photos of myself post puberty. I will never remember my teenage years or what I used to look like.

The purpose of photos is to remember an event or a person, but nothing has happened in my life that is worth remembering and no one wants to remember me

Hey, dont say that. Incels commonly have photos creepshots of foid asses

I sometimes take photos to see how my hair grows tbh.

it's pointless to expect to have photos without status or a relationship, i'm sorry

nobody wants to see retarded selfies from men, outside of certain chav cultures, where it's cool to be a moron posing next to someone else's car.

and if you don't have status, people simply won't photograph you, even if you're having a reasonable amount of fun, or doing something interesting, or doing a presentation or whatever, they just won't snap the photo with you. because low-status is untouchable. and low-status can being to snowball since fucking kindergarden.

I agree! I haven't had a photo taken of me in more than a year, and the number of photos I've had taken of me in total is probably less than 10 if you exclude the cutesy-kid time ones. I sometimes take a selfie (very rarely) but half the time that's to try stuff like that ethnicity % app.

My mom takes a ton so there are a lot of existing photos of me tbh

I've destroyed every picture of me and the few times i interact with other people i get angry if they try to do that. I've even had to take a phone of a cuck and throwing it away for this.

I never take my pic since no matter what ı automatically think ım ugly.
But when someone else takes my pic ı never see myself ugly ıdk why

Yes.

This a related incel trait: not worrying about your files when your personal computer or mobile phone is lost/stolen/fails/breaks. Since you have no digital photos/memory tokens/documents of a social life you intend to preserve for later age. You have no address lists, contact lists, correspondence or photos. Only normies will ever freak out and go like: 'my whole life is in that device! I need my data'.

Last edited:
Yes.

This a related incel trait: not worrying about your files when your personal computer or mobile phone is lost/stolen/fails/breaks. Since you have no digital photos/memory tokens/documents of a social life you intend to preserve for later age. You have no address lists, contact lists, correspondence or photos. Only normies will ever freak out and go like: 'my whole life is in that device! I need my data'.
Yeah when I was in college I was talking to a prof and somehow the conversation was related to your digital footprint and he was saying "if I google your name something will come up, this is true for everyone" and I was like "go ahead" so he googled my name and nothing came up because I had 0 social media at all. No fuckbook, no instachad, no twatter, no nothing. Fast forward maybe 6 years and I finally have a linkedin account to appear normal... but no profile pic.

Not having social media presence is a major red flag to normies. Weirdo alert. Instant creep alarm.