Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: having an anime avi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiseman

Wiseman

Law-Abiding Member
★★
If you don't have an anime avi you're fakecel. But worry not, this can be immediately fixed by simply changing your current inferior avi to an anime one. Here are some suggestions from to save you the trouble:

Feel free to help your fellow members by adding some more.

WHY GET AN ANIME AVI?
Anime avis have been shown to increase the amount of received alerts by at least 50%.

DEBUNKING COMMON MISCONCEPTIONS
- Anime avis are gay.
They're the opposite of gay because they showcase that you're a man of culture with an appreciation for magical 2D beauty.

- Liking anime girls is foid worship.
Anime girls are everything real-life foids aren't. I can elaborate some more on this, but I don't want to delve too deep into metaphysics.

- Anime is bluepilled.
This is a categorical error, to begin with. Also, it could be argued that indulging oneself in a fantasy world is in the spirit of the blackpill.

Thank you for reading.

Anime is a good cope

DO NOT USE A 2D GIRL AS AN AVATAR. Your avatar is supposed to represent YOU. You can't let a girl represent you, it harms your honor and dignity. Instead, pick a cool self-insert anime boy.

If you don't have an anime avi you're fakecel. But worry not, this can be immediately fixed by simply changing your current inferior avi to an anime one. Here are some suggestions from to save you the trouble:
View attachment 128699View attachment 128700View attachment 128702View attachment 128703

Feel free to help your fellow members by adding some more.

WHY GET AN ANIME AVI?
Anime avis have been shown to increase the amount of received alerts by at least 50%.

DEBUNKING COMMON MISCONCEPTIONS
- Anime avis are gay.
They're the opposite of gay because they showcase that you're a man of culture with an appreciation for magical 2D beauty.

- Liking anime girls is foid worship.
Anime girls are everything real-life foids aren't. I can elaborate some more on this, but I don't want to delve too deep into metaphysics.

- Anime is bluepilled.
This is a categorical error, to begin with. Also, it could be argued that indulging oneself in a fantasy world is in the spirit of the blackpill.

Thank you for reading.
overused normie waifus, only one decent is top-right.

Can I have Astolfo as a profile pic?

DO NOT USE A 2D GIRL AS AN AVATAR. Your avatar is supposed to represent YOU. You can't let a girl represent you, it harms your honor and dignity. Instead, pick a cool self-insert anime boy.
Your avatar doesn't represent you, it represents your taste.

Very based thread.
Thank you.

overused normie waifus, only one decent is top-right.
Post your own.

Probably not.

Actually ded srs foids use anime avis a lot

Can someone recommend me an anime avatar that suits my great personality?

If you're not anime avimaxxing, you've basically given up
also reminder that ER and AH are anime

i don't think of my avatar as a representation of me

otherwise i would choose an image of an ugly incel instead of a cute image of megumin
no since traps are against the rules

every one on this forum should have an anime avi tbh

Hamlossus is anime tbh.

I use anime pic everywhere but here

INB4antiweebcelsstormthethread.

Ontopic yeah I like using animegirl avatars, it reflects my taste, gives a nice halo effect(I keep obtaining more and more followers, many famous banned members are following me such as @Ritalincel @notafed and @Sniffles is following me and recently @Insomniac started following me, thanks bro if you're reading this) and lastly I see ugliness enough as it is IRL especially when I look in the mirror, I want something cute or pleasant to look at, that's why I like anime avatars, video games with anime styled graphics and anime obviously. So that's just my two cents.

I know all the anti anime users will come here sooner or later, be prepared for that OP.

INB4antiweebcelsstormthethread.

Ontopic yeah I like using animegirl avatars, it reflects my taste, gives a nice halo effect(I keep obtaining more and more followers, many famous banned members are following me such as @Ritalincel @notafed and @Sniffles is following me and recently @Insomniac started following me, thanks bro if you're reading this) and lastly I see ugliness enough as it is IRL especially when I look in the mirror, I want something cute or pleasant to look at, that's why I like anime avatars, video games with anime styled graphics and anime obviously. So that's just my two cents.

I know all the anti anime users will come here sooner or later, be prepared for that OP.
anyone who thinks more highly/less of someone merely due to their avatar is a brainless moron. it is sad that people admit it freely as if it's not something to be ashamed of.

I eagerly await the weebophobes to make their move. Let them strike at me! How bland would this world be, if not for the clashing of ideals?

I like to use the worlds greatest violinist as my avatar to remind me of the patheticness of race/sex combo.

anyone who thinks more highly/less of someone merely due to their avatar is a brainless moron. it is sad that people admit it freely as if it's not something to be ashamed of.
I guess this applies to humanity as a whole since we're visual creatures and we treat other people based off of looks(unconsciously or not)since Chads and Stacies receive so much love and attention while we incels are treated like shit. Just apply that to the online world and well there you go, that may explain why many people throughout the net tend to be treated based off of their avatar.

I eagerly await the weebophobes to make their move. Let them strike at me! How bland would this world be, if not for the clashing of ideals?
I'm quite surprised they haven't came here sooner TBH, but they'll show up eventually.

The halo effect even applies to avis tbh.

Lookism is an epidemic.

I'm good, i always disliked anime. I think i'll stick to the suicide gif.

Animu girls are expression of our hopes and dreams, so worshipping animu girls is also worshipping ourselves

I will nevER abandon St. Elliot
CAC311A2 A051 42D6 BDF0 EF489B83255C

I'm good, i always disliked anime. I think i'll stick to the suicide gif.
First time I actually looked at your avi properly. I really enjoyed Misfits tbh Nathan was quality but it was a shame that there ended up replacing all the characters.

First time I actually looked at your avi properly. I really enjoyed Misfits tbh Nathan was quality but it was a shame that there ended up replacing all the characters.
The show went to shit after Nathans actor left tbh.

More like homosexual trait

Lot of anime girl avis in this thread, while I don't have one myself, I respect all of you that do and you have a massive halo

Lot of anime girl avis in this thread, while I don't have one myself, I respect all of you that do and you have a massive halo
Hey man, badass anime avatars like yours are strongly appreciated. It's gives a badass feel each time I see you post.

:chad:

I guess mine counts as anime although it's oldschool anime from a normie-movie

Not true, just look at
@NEETAndTidy

I have had one even though I dont watch it. I just appreciate the aesthetics

no man im not letting anime avis take over
it cant happen :feelscry:

Status
Not open for further replies.