Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait:having a weak lower back

UglySlav

UglySlav

Broken
★★
holy fuck since for ever it hurt,stops me from doing sports and its a bitch to deal in the gym,also makes you slouch more.
its over for lowerbackcels

honestly I can relate, it can be a nigger when I go to the gym just like my wrists

I have a very strong lower back.

Cant relate to this at all sorry :feelsbadman:

Tallcel problems

I probably have the worst lower back on this site. Immense intermittent pain and spasm.

I have severe osteoporosis. So I know what you're talking about.

Nerd neck from playing vidya to cope. At least stretching your back feels amazing when you have shit posture.

I have really sad looking rounded shoulders

I have a very strong lower back.

Cant relate to this at all sorry :feelsbadman:

500 deadlift masterace
what are our opinions on giga mogger Thor's 501 deadlift

here you go
45degree-hyperextension.png
dont have that thing in my house lol but i found a decent exercise it helps :feelsokman:

Keep hope man : I used to have chronic back pain in my 20s and for some reason it went away in my 30s. I'm not sure exactly what I did.

He said if he get 501kg he's gonna attempt 520kg

Yeah jfl I saw that steam ngl.
He also attempted what? 470 fuck
I think he can do 501 not sure about 520 tho.
Also Eddie's really gonna be pissed lol

Yeah jfl I saw that steam ngl.
He also attempted what? 470 fuck
I think he can do 501 not sure about 520 tho.
Also Eddie's really gonna be pissed lol
520kg is very doubtful. He's just saying that for the hype and clout.

every part of me is weak because all I do is ldar

520kg is very doubtful. He's just saying that for the hype and clout.

Yeah man, he is a tallfag ogre after all. Also his wife is like 5ft just lol he could have bred with some Amazonian icelandic woman to breed future strongmens but wasted all his elite level genes on that bitch.

Yeah man, he is a tallfag ogre after all. Also his wife is like 5ft just lol he could have bred with some Amazonian icelandic woman to breed future strongmens but wasted all his elite level genes on that bitch.
Yeah he's giga-low IQ for doing that. He should have at least breeded with a foid who was 180cm tall minimum.

My back is pretty bad too. It constantly hurts.

I have arthritis in my sacrum (and hips) :kys:

It's really weird how manlet subhhmans can lift half that what the strongest men in the world can lift, and that even without any steroids.

Because it's not a liner progression. Like in Chess the top players are 2700 elo and we have a guy here who is 2400 @MaxZM98
It's very very hard to go from 2400 to 2500 almost 10 times harder than progressing from 2300 to 2400.

Thats the same shit with weightlifting.

Because it's not a liner progression. Like in Chess the top players are 2700 elo and we have a guy here who is 2400 @MaxZM98
It's very very hard to go from 2400 to 2500 almost 10 times harder than progressing from 2300 to 2400.

Thats the same shit with weightlifting.
EXACTLY.

From August 2019 to November 2019, I went from a 475lb Deadlift to a 520lb deadlift in 3 months.
However...... From November 2019 to March 2020, I was only able to go from 520lb to 535lb in 4 months....

Bench is even worse. It took me 7 months to go from 285lb to 295lb (August 2019 to March 2020).
But in the past, I've gone from 235lb to 280lb in 7 months (December 2018 to July 2019).

And don't even get me started with fucking OHP... shit is a disaster lmao.

EXACTLY.

From August 2019 to November 2019, I went from a 475lb Deadlift to a 520lb deadlift in 3 months.
However...... From November 2019 to March 2020, I was only able to go from 520lb to 535lb in 4 months....

Bench is even worse. It took me 7 months to go from 285lb to 295lb (August 2019 to March 2020).
But in the past, I've gone from 235lb to 280lb in 7 months (December 2018 to July 2019).

535 must be Sumo with straps?:feelshehe::feelshehe:

EXACTLY.

:feelshehe:
:chad::banhammer:

Fuck that gay sumo shit.

I only pull Conventional and train beltless. And yes I did use straps.

Impressive. You're like the top 2% of strength for your age tbhtbh

What do you think about Sawyer Klatt 700 deadlift at 18. Is he natural?

He mogs the everliving shit out of me

Impressive. You're like the top 2% of strength for your age tbhtbh

What do you think about Sawyer Klatt 700 deadlift at 18. Is he natural?

He mogs the everliving shit out of me
He actually deadlifted 715 and I'd say there's a high chance he's not natty (I could be wrong though). What saves him is that he only benches 325 while being over 210lbs bodyweight. Thats what stops me from saying "reee 100% not natty reeee"

He actually deadlifted 715 and I'd say there's a high chance he's not natty (I could be wrong though). What saves him is that he only benches 325 while being over 210lbs bodyweight. Thats what stops me from saying "reee 100% not natty reeee"

He can beat Larry in future.
also what do you think about Larry challenging School Boy? Do you follow arm wrestling?
He can beat Larry in future.
also what do you think about Larry challenging School Boy? Do you follow arm wrestling?

Also youre a highT beast ngl

Relatable. I have a slipped disk.

Only as of recent since I started NEETing in my bed. My whole body is atrophying

I started working on my posture a while ago and I'm already almost half an inch taller.
My lower back hurts when I stand or walk for more than 20 minutes.

Do barbell OHP seated on the floor (no back support) then do the same with dumbells. It is really important to get that full extension, push the bar as high as possible every mm counts.

Decline diamond pushups, many slow reps and get full extension pushing your body as far from the floor as possible. Do the same but with your hands on a medicine ball. Close grip incline bench too, fully extend your arms AND shoulders.

These exercises and variations put more stress on the smaller muscles that lag behind which are very necessary for the OHP, (like the serratus) most people lack OHP strength due to weakness in those minor stabilizer muscles (causing power leakage in the kinetic chain) rather than bigger ones such as delts and chest.

That’s how I reached a 155 lbs OHP in just 13 months of lifting.

My lower back sucks. I need a really fat person to just stand on it and dig their weight into it.

Do barbell OHP seated on the floor (no back support) then do the same with dumbells. It is really important to get that full extension, push the bar as high as possible every mm counts.

Decline diamond pushups, many slow reps and get full extension pushing your body as far from the floor as possible. Do the same but with your hands on a medicine ball. Close grip incline bench too, fully extend your arms AND shoulders.

These exercises and variations put more stress on the smaller muscles that lag behind which are very necessary for the OHP, (like the serratus) most people lack OHP strength due to weakness in those minor stabilizer muscles (causing power leakage in the kinetic chain) rather than bigger ones such as delts and chest.

That’s how I reached a 155 lbs OHP in just 13 months of lifting.
In the past, I've already tried those variations (except the dumbbells and diamond med ball push ups).

My OHP isn't going anywhere JFL. Its been stuck at 175 since September 2019. Failed 180 in November 2019 and failed 180 again today this morning.

Also note that I only started OHP in September 2018 and didn't start taking it seriously untill December 2018ish / January 2019ish.