Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Incel Trait] Having a one-person bed as an adult.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
I recall reading this first in one of Houellebecq's books, having a one person bed as an adult after the age of ~22. Other than adult incels really only children, the severely handicapped, the terminally ill, the very elderly and the 'professional' celibates (priests and monks) have one person beds. Obviously the bunks of sailors on ships, oil workers on offshore drilling platforms and soldiers are an exception since they are not part of civil society while they are duty.

A one-person bed is a sign you have totally given up on the possibility of sex in the short to mid term (in the long term you are dead). Even single, non-virgin sexless normies in cramped city appartments will keep two-person beds to avoid the stigma... a 'master' bedroom with a one-person bed just YELLS you have given up on intimacy.

DSC02558_preview-640x960.jpg

Het%20Meulenbelt13.f364532cf95fd4751820e4f1de6686b7.jpg

iu

iu

Last edited:
Is that a pic of your bed?

One-person bedcel here :feelsrope:

I don't have a bed, I sleep on the couch. @Sleeper thoughts?

I don't have enough room for anything bigger than a single sized mattress.

Except old people in retirement homes are fucking all the time in their one person beds. While we get nothing.

I recall reading this first in one of Houellebecq's books, having a one person bed as an adult after the age of ~22. Other than adult incels really only children, the severely handicapped, the terminally ill, the very elderly and the 'professional' celibates (priests and monks) have one person beds. Obviously the bunks of sailors, oil derrick workers and soldiers is an exception since they are not part of civil society on duty.

A one-person bed is a sign you have totally given up on the possibility of sex in the short to mid term. Even non-virgin sexless normies in cramped city appartments will keep two-person beds to avoid the stigma... a 'master' bedroom with a one-person bed just YELLS you have given up.

DSC02558_preview-640x960.jpg

Het%20Meulenbelt13.f364532cf95fd4751820e4f1de6686b7.jpg

iu

iu
confirmed

I have a two person bed. I only ever sleep on one half of it though. Sleeping on the other half of it seems strange even though it is entirely possible to do so.

I have big bed but no foid to bring to it.

I still sleep in my "child's bed".
It even has a railing, so i cannot fall out of it.

I still sleep in my "child's bed".
It even has a railing, so i cannot fall out of it.

As a what? A teenager? College-aged young adult? Twenty something?

I dont have a bed

Except old people in retirement homes are fucking all the time in their one person beds. While we get nothing.
JFL @ us being in a retirement home and still being incels when all the old chads fuck the grannies. :feelsree:

I literally just made a thread on this jfl. It is a TRUCEL trait, no doubt in my mind.

I have a single bed, mostly because i cannot fit a doible bed in my room

Haha I'm laying on my one person bed while typing this. I prefer the "compactness" of single beds.

Brutal, I never even considered the fact that normies are bed mogging me

I have a queen bed, later virgins :chad:

i do too and it's pretty comfy tbh
why buy a single bed when you can just save money and sleepmaxx on a couch? it's not like we have friends or a girls coming over :lul:

I sleep on a junior sized twin bed. My little brothers bed is bigger than mine.

Never began for bedcels

Yep sleep on a regular twin sized bed, no point in having the twin xl or queen because I am short anyway. Chad trait is your feet stick off a twin size bed.

One person bedcel here, but I'm short so it provides plenty of room.

i still use my childhood bedsheets lol

My Chadlite asshole of a cousin has a double bed and he doesn't even have a girlfriend, yet he used to slay every week or so before the quarantine. So it's confirmed most sexhavers have a double bed regardless of relationship status. Now that you mention it, out of all the people in my family, i'm the only adult still sleeping in a single bed :lul::feelsrope:
i still use my childhood bedsheets lol

Last edited:
I have a queen size mattress :chad:

only females who slept in it are my mom (used to belong to her) our cat (she died) and our dog (has diarrhea)

@21:26

Some lame dating show from what looks like the late 2000s, they show off insecure looking manlet's flat, last remaining 30ish chubby foid spots single bed immediately and presses 'reject'. She says it too quickly and confidently for it to be a polite excuse for another reason. Very specific.

Last edited:
Brutal cause my uncle has a single person bed.
then again i don't even have a bed at all. I sleep on the floor

Doesn't rooms in college dorms too? brutal

I have a queen sized bed just for myself lol

I have a two person bed. I only ever sleep on one half of it though. Sleeping on the other half of it seems strange even though it is entirely possible to do so.
Same, I use the other half for storage

Brutal. I only have a one-person bed. I should buy a bigger bed indeed.

just woke up qnd already feel shitty
thanks OP
guess i am also a Bedcel. I never really thought about it before but yea it makes sense. im a minimalist (live with parents so sort of have to be) and have a single bed. it makes sense for my situation.

but then i think about my Chad cousin. big bed. lots of chairs and sofas. extra blankets and pillows. i always thought why the fuck does he have all this useless shit? then it just hit me. because he fucks a lot and needs different places to fuck his female friends and give them blankets and pillows to spend the night after they get cummies

holy shit now i think any girl would see my setup and automatically JUST KNOW im a virgin because i have no considerations for females at my place. now im going to spot all the virgin-ness in my room every time i pass by it. horrible. just horrible

Doesn't rooms in college dorms too? brutal

Yeah I guess. But normies and normies+ who upgrade to a room outside of a dorm will get 2 person beds. Frat houses have bedrooms with 2-person beds.
just woke up qnd already feel shitty
thanks OP
guess i am also a Bedcel. I never really thought about it before but yea it makes sense. im a minimalist (live with parents so sort of have to be) and have a single bed. it makes sense for my situation.

but then i think about my Chad cousin. big bed. lots of chairs and sofas. extra blankets and pillows. i always thought why the fuck does he have all this useless shit? then it just hit me. because he fucks a lot and needs different places to fuck his female friends and give them blankets and pillows to spend the night after they get cummies

holy shit now i think any girl would see my setup and automatically JUST KNOW im a virgin because i have no considerations for females at my place. now im going to spot all the virgin-ness in my room every time i pass by it. horrible. just horrible

That observation about chairs/sofas, glassware, cups and tableware is very true: sociable people with big friend/family circles have lots of people over regularly and need places to sit them down and serve them drinks and food. Incels only need one bed, one chair, one plate, one cup, one knife, one fork and one spoon.

Last edited:

Another bedlesscel. Though, I voluntarily sleep on the floor over a sheet, not sure what this says about me. If I sleep on a bed I wake up paralyzed by back pain.

@21:26

Some lame dating show from what looks like the late 2000s, they show off insecure looking manlet's flat, last remaining 30ish chubby foid spots single bed immediately and presses 'reject'. She says it too quickly and confidently for it to be a polite excuse for another reason. Very specific.

Bitch couldn't fit in by herself, let alone both of them. :feelskek: