Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: having a dysfunctional family

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Fucking shit I wish my family weren’t dysfunctional as hell

my life is fucking ruined by it ffs

I wish they were better people and had good relationships

my family and poverty fucking ruined my life fuck fuck fuck fuck

we don’t even have anything to eat, we have enough money but these faggots don’t even cook,fuck it with the diet bullshit

Man I fucking hate this stupid shit they won’t even let me order from restaurants saying we have food at home, we fucking don’t we always eat frozen food

my life would be amazingly different if we had enough money or even being functional in poverty, it would’ve been actually decent

I wish things could’ve been different … if they were better, if they were still around…:feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:

I remember when I was six years old, lying in bed listening to my parents yell at each other. There was an unspoken agreement that they would divorce as soon as my siblings and I went off to college. It happened sooner than that though. After my father had a major surgery which prevented him from working for months my mother collected all the things throughout our house and left, only notifying my father after he confronted her when he was finally strong enough to be able to walk down to the basement and see the previously cluttered mess basically empty. My mother had excused it beforehand to my siblings and I by saying she was going to have a garage sale, but I think deep down I knew what was happening. The last night she slept at our house I went to my dads room and talked to him, where he revealed the only reason they were married was because he had accidentally gotten my mother pregnant with my older sister and figured it was the "right thing to do" to marry her. What confused me was that he told me her unbearable materialism was evident early on, yet he still made my older brother and I with her. Later that night I would cry myself to sleep. Those tears would be a one time thing, though. Honestly I was quite happy that they had divorced. The tension in our household was instantaneously relieved, and I was sort of the swing vote, since my sister was on my moms side and my brother on my fathers side. So they both were more generous than usual, presumably trying to win my favor. My father even remarked that out of all of use, I was handling it all the best.

Man I fucking hate this stupid shit they won’t even let me order from restaurants saying we have food at home, we fucking don’t we always eat frozen food
I can relate to that. Six nights out of the week I eat some microwave dinner horseshit or something out of a can, the other night usually being fast food. When I would visit a friends house and see their parents cook them real meals I would feel so much envy. Seeing their family just function normally, too. I was shocked when I first saw one of my friends talk to their parents and siblings in a casual manner, I've never really done that since my family was always segregated and tense.

I can relate. My parents fought almost every day for every single day of my life. My family life was anything but happy.

Same, my dad was always angry and in the house was forbidden to joke or be happy. My teenhood was a hell.
we don’t even have anything to eat, we have enough money but these faggots don’t even cook,fuck it with the diet bullshit

It was the same for me, my mom had clinical depression and many mental problems. I started cooking for me and my siblings when i was 13-14. You should learn how to cook, as an incel its very important.

Sounds like my family, I think it took a mental toll on me.

We were poor, both of my parents were retired. Mother due to mental illness and father due to physical injury. My father cooked decent food and cleaned the house mostly.
:feelswhat: :feelsseriously::feelspuke:

You should learn how to cook, as an incel its very important.
Bro no I’m lazy
think it took a mental toll on me.
It did take a big toll on me :(
I can relate to that. Six nights out of the week I eat some microwave dinner horseshit or something out of a can, the other night usually being fast food
Same
I remember when I was six years old, lying in bed listening to my parents yell at each other. There was an unspoken agreement that they would divorce as soon as my siblings and I went off to college. It happened sooner than that though. After my father had a major surgery which prevented him from working for months my mother collected all the things throughout our house and left, only notifying my father after he confronted her when he was finally strong enough to be able to walk down to the basement and see the previously cluttered mess basically empty. My mother had excused it beforehand to my siblings and I by saying she was going to have a garage sale, but I think deep down I knew what was happening. The last night she slept at our house I went to my dads room and talked to him, where he revealed the only reason they were married was because he had accidentally gotten my mother pregnant with my older sister and figured it was the "right thing to do" to marry her. What confused me was that he told me her unbearable materialism was evident early on, yet he still made my older brother and I with her. Later that night I would cry myself to sleep. Those tears would be a one time thing, though. Honestly I was quite happy that they had divorced. The tension in our household was instantaneously relieved, and I was sort of the swing vote, since my sister was on my moms side and my brother on my fathers side. So they both were more generous than usual, presumably trying to win my favor. My father even remarked that out of all of use, I was handling it all the best.

I can relate to that. Six nights out of the week I eat some microwave dinner horseshit or something out of a can, the other night usually being fast food. When I would visit a friends house and see their parents cook them real meals I would feel so much envy. Seeing their family just function normally, too. I was shocked when I first saw one of my friends talk to their parents and siblings in a casual manner, I've never really done that since my family was always segregated and tense.
Their relationship broke once they lost their jobs, I wish they continued their jobs, cuz it was really good and losing them are what broke us , especially mother thanks to her she ruined her own job opportunities and all our family,I still was abused by my father but it was really less , after they lost their jobs, were in debt, the phsical abuse become daily, going to school was Heaven for me lol, everything till high school was pretty good overall in school stuff

Also they made so much fucking money back then, lived their lives good
My family life was anything but happy.
My father still abused me but i could’ve live with that, then it become hell after we went to debts , then everyone started to abuse me for whatever the fuckinh reason until I actually become bigger stronger and smarter than them

Last edited:
the reason dysfunctional families exist is because of female sexual selection and gynocracy
men have to date down in order to reduce the chances of getting cucked and even then they are slaves to the cunt
women are mentally children and giving them freedom is the largest contributing factor to societal problems and instabilities

the reason dysfunctional families exist is because of female sexual selection and gynocracy
men have to date down in order to reduce the chances of getting cucked and even then they are slaves to the cunt
women are mentally children and giving them freedom is the largest contributing factor to societal problems and instabilities
Both my parents here are shit

My family life is gross as shit. I hate both of my parents. I wish I could just pass away.

My family life is gross as shit. I hate both of my parents. I wish I could just pass away.
same being born to low IQ poorfag midget shitskins has been such a curse. life is a scam.

same being born to low IQ poorfag midget shitskins has been such a curse. life is a scam.
I could've made it out of this shithole if it wasn't for my retarded parents who didn't take me to dermatologist on time.

I hate both my parents with a raging passion.

this life is a test , truly garbage

the next one must be better then this

I think my parents fighting nearly every day for my entire childhood negatively impacted my health. My mother always started the fights, my father was laid back and never shouted he didn't react most of the time but my mother was always furious and always verbally took her anger out on me. I hated childhood, I wish I was shown how to be mature when handling situations. I wished things were different.

Not having control over what family you're born in is one of the shittiest things about life.

I'm sorry that you went thorough that OP, if you use youtube you can learn how to cook great meals for cheap.

I wish they were better people and had good relationships

my family and poverty fucking ruined my life fuck fuck fuck fuck

my life would be amazingly different if we had enough money or even being functional in poverty, it would’ve been actually decent

I wish things could’ve been different … if they were better, if they were still around…:feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:
I grew up poor too.

The funny thing is my mom was even too retarded to make a decent FROZEN pizza. All you have to fucking do is not overheat and take it out at the perfect moment. She took it out way too late and it became hard and disgusting af and I STILL ate it :lul:

Foids are so fucking retarded, they can't even do the simplest tasks right.

I'm sorry that you went thorough that OP, if you use youtube you can learn how to cook great meals for cheap.
I don’t like cooking though and I’m really lazy,I just want to order shit from outside

yea fuck this life

if there is truly nothing after this or you will just get a programm reset ( you start a new life or even the same one )

then this shit means nothing .

yea fuck this life

if there is truly nothing after this or you will just get a programm reset ( you start a new life or even the same one )

then this shit means nothing .
That’s why I’m narcissism maxxing

That’s why I’m narcissism maxxing
well thats good!

in a sea full of shits , you have to become the shit yourself

its pray or get prayed upon and the winner takes it all . ( status maxers, money maxers )

make yourself the center of this shit , your wellbeing , your state is the most important.

well thats good!

in a sea full of shits , you have to become the shit yourself

its pray or get prayed upon and the winner takes it all . ( status maxers, money maxers )

make yourself the center of this shit , your wellbeing , your state is the most important.
Hell yeah! That’s why I’m cheating and doing every shit to get ahead

Hell yeah! That’s why I’m cheating and doing every shit to get ahead
what do you do to cheat" ?

im stealing more regulary and ewhore , thought about weed / real estate

like imagine getting weed and sell it to desperate people , lol .

there is some demand even in my shithole.

Same with my family