Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: hating your own name

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
I always hated my name tbh ( to be honest ) i still remember how i envied guys who had nice sounding names unlike me. For some reason my parents decided that they had to give me a very "unique" name which i think was very selfish of them, since they never thought about the fact that i'm the one who has to bear the burden of having such a shit sounding name. Do you hate your name aswell?

Nah, it's fine ngl (not gonna lie).

I hate my name tbh. I have 2 names, like a double name. I actually like my 2nd one, I just hate the first one. I was wondering for a long time if I can have my first name removed but im too lazy

I love my name and would never change it. My name is Brett which is obvious because of my screen name.

I'm alright with mine to be honest, not going to lie, dead serious.

I have a German name so it sounds cool.
The thing I hated is that every time there was someone with my name he would be a taller and more handsome version of me.

During one schoolyear I had a bunch of classes with this other guy with the same name as me and he mogged me in everything imaginable.

Names are kind of dumb, frankly. I have a Christian name, yet neither my parents nor myself believe in God.

Parents should just generate a random pronounceable sequence of letters and be done with it.

Yes I have an incel name. It's an old name, I like those kind of names tbh, just not mine

This doesn't really relate to inceldom, but to parents taste and luck (surname). I love my name tbh it sounds really important and imposing

My name is one of the few things I don't hate about myself (no, it's not Chris Jones).

I really like my name tbh.

I only dislike it when somebody says my name. I also dislike it when I have to mention someone else's name.

I like my name tbh