Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Hating summer

FailedVlad

FailedVlad

Greycel
Especially if you are a youngcel. During the summer, thousand upon a thousand of summer normies are having the time of their life. Going out to parks, drinking together and going to picnics. For others, each summer is a different summer love. Of such intensity where all you do is fuck with the hot weather. Meanwhile we are stuck doing nothing, especially if you are still in uni. Summer for you is just a period of relax inside in between school semester, for others, it is a life on itself. Even worse is the hot weather, seeing all those chads and Stacys in extremely Short clothing while we are hiding our body with layers and look like a complete retard in our long sleeves and hoodies while it’s 30+ degrees out. If someone asks you “What did you this summer” and your only answer is “nothing” then you are most likely an incel. JFL if we were born with better genetics we’d be having the time of our lives.

I hate summer cuz it’s full of sluttily dressed women and hot weather that collides with my incel clothing (jeans hoodie and boots)

I stay home all day whether summer or winter. So don't care. Btw what you describe as summer is just more western degeneracy.

God dammit fleas i have allergy to them fucking one of them bited me and cause my skin to grow hives fuck summer and going outside

Foids become even more retarded in the summer. They only think about trips, beaches and rubbing on Chads.

Especially if you are a youngcel. During the summer, thousand upon a thousand of summer normies are having the time of their life. Going out to parks, drinking together and going to picnics. For others, each summer is a different summer love. Of such intensity where all you do is fuck with the hot weather. Meanwhile we are stuck doing nothing, especially if you are still in uni. Summer for you is just a period of relax inside in between school semester, for others, it is a life on itself. Even worse is the hot weather, seeing all those chads and Stacys in extremely Short clothing while we are hiding our body with layers and look like a complete retard in our long sleeves and hoodies while it’s 30+ degrees out. If someone asks you “What did you this summer” and your only answer is “nothing” then you are most likely an incel. JFL if we were born with better genetics we’d be having the time of our lives.

The sundresses kill me omg. It's like wtf why do I need to deal with this.

I don't hate it

At 33, I cannot handle summer anymore. Thankfully we're in winter here in South America.

Winter is top comfy. It gets dark earlier and the night lasts a lot.
Not many people in the streets, chads and foids stay indoors and depressed while I go out and enjoy the cold weather.
It gets even better when it's cloudy or raining.

picnic?

731B476B 26D1 4BEC 8C57 7DE442FAD739

:feelsPop:

I don't hate it

I love summer. Birds sing, warm wind blowing in the face, etc etc. Even if seeing young foids depresses me, still better than any other season