Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill incel trait: hating challenging games

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I dont like to be challenged when I play a game. I just want to click and win, because I already lose too much in life to begin with

i only play on armageddon mode

idk would think challenging games would be more an incel trait especially if there is hours of grind permadeath and its very easy to die Project Zomboid is what I have been playing a lot of and I doubt any sexhavers play it as they are too busy having sex. Pretty sure Paradox interactive games are the most incel of games as well.

i like challenges, just the ones that i can teoretically take

More like game journalist trait

Same, I have to work to live. Why do I want to make my life harder trying to master a game that improves my life in no shape or form. I like point and click adventure games.

Somewhat relatable

I like hard games but not fake difficulty like an optical you couldn't see coming. That's just a waste of time.

I dont like to be challenged when I play a game. I just want to click and win, because I already lose too much in life to begin with
My favorite video games are visual novels that you can skip entirely without reading and finish in 5 minutes.

Can relate. That's why I tend to only play the older retro games

i like playing games like PUBG IRL (in minecraft)

My favorite video games are visual novels that you can skip entirely without reading and finish in 5 minutes.
I dont even want to play a game I just want to play nude raider and watch 25 polygons of nude lara croft jiggle around a tomb with no enemies to go from point A to B and then call it a day

I hate doing the same thing over and over again more than the difficulty itself. Thank allah for checkpoints

eh it depends I like challenging games sometimes you can choose what your getting into with a game usually anyway

I like hard games but not fake difficulty like an optical you couldn't see coming. That's just a waste of time.
Same. Jfl @ normies thinking trial and error and fucking Dark Souls difficulty is challenging. You’re not good at anything if you learn how to combat it just by tryharding and getting used to its patterns after failing on end. A child can also do that.

i used to like to play touhou games, theyre difficult but the cute little girls are worth it

I think that liking very hard games like Souls saga, Ikaruga, Contra and similars is more incel trait than disliking them. Normies can't handle anything more complex than FIFA or Call of Duty.

That's why I use cheats.

Just rely on WeMod. I suck at videogames and I like being in control.

This is why I only play open world games

Same. Life is already cancer enough.

I love Dark Souls and Apex Legends.

I lose either way because Chad has better reaction skills than me, crazy man

I like hard games I always play on hardest difficulty

I always play hardest difficulty but I ragequit sometimes

idk would think challenging games would be more an incel trait especially if there is hours of grind permadeath and its very easy to die Project Zomboid is what I have been playing a lot of and I doubt any sexhavers play it as they are too busy having sex. Pretty sure Paradox interactive games are the most incel of games as well.
For me its cod and Conquerors blade recently

That is you thing not a incel trait

That is you thing not a incel
This is why I only play open world games
Most open world games are just big hub with mission you barely interact with the world outside of misson

It took me a long time to learn that I just don't like games where goals are set for you.

I just want a virtual representation of the world, realistic or not, with which to do whatever I want in, with no consequences other than natural hazards of that game world.

:blackpill::bigbrain:

I don't like competitive online games for this reason, even though I play them regularly. What's the point of winning in something so stupid and meaningless when you're already a genetic loser who will live life unloved and forgotten immediately after death? The only meaningful game where winning matters is genetics and resources. That's what places you high in the human ape hierarchy. Anything else is gigacope.

I don't like competitive online games for this reason, even though I play them regularly. What's the point of winning in something so stupid and meaningless when you're already a genetic loser who will live life unloved and forgotten immediately after death? The only meaningful game where winning matters is genetics and resources. That's what places you high in the human ape hierarchy. Anything else is gigacope.

then how will you get the satisfaction of winning. there is a sense of accomplishment when i complete games on harder difficulties because i know normies can do this.

:blackpill::bigbrain:

killing normies in minecraft is fun but I dont play online coz normies. we need a secure private gaming server where we can play games, ride horses and kidnap foids in minecraft.

It took me a long time to learn that I just don't like games where goals are set for you.
its a narrative, part of the plot story, you are roleplaying otherwise how would you know what you gotta do.

I think that liking very hard games like Souls saga, Ikaruga, Contra and similars is more incel trait than disliking them. Normies can't handle anything more complex than FIFA or Call of Duty.
single celled soys play something worse called animal crossing

dont stress, you dont have anything to prove

Gameboy tennis is the hardest game i’ve ever played never got past the first level and never won a set. I hate that game so much

I used to like playing FPS multiplayer games, but don't like them anymore because too much ragefuel and getting too old to compete with kids that have good reflexes

its a narrative, part of the plot story, you are roleplaying otherwise how would you know what you gotta do.

In those kinds of games I tend to just see how much I can break out of the script. The constrictions of the plot are an impediment to simply exploring the world and game features.

you can also do that en route to the mission objective.

Nah I'll just rather play anything that doesn't treat me like a theme park guest to be herded around.

Challenging games are cucked if you lose, actually.
So fuck every topic I incorrectly interpret.