Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: hating both conservatives and leftists

N

NormScum

Banned
-
Politics don't mean shit to you as an incel, since most people on both parties hate you for being ugly. Naturally you despise both groups since you don't relate to them. The truth is both sides are full of hypocrisy, but most people just sit on either camp because they want their party to do all their thinking for them. They want to belong, so they pick a side. Incels don't have that.

Truth is we'd all be centrists and like the status quo if we were getting laid and had material comforts.

I've said this before, but only the losers of society feel compelled to search for answers in alternate political theories.

There are no leftists or conservatives. There are only neo liberal capitalists who appeal to racists and neo liberal capitalists who appeal to SJWsoyfags.

Despite being depicted as far right or alt right by corporate media, incels were, are and will continue to be completely homeless politically. Nobody wins by championing our cause, and because our category is defined by awkward, ugly subhumans, no effective leader or convincing, mediagenic spokesperson is likely to emerge organically.

Last edited:
Politics are just never ending debate and it is mainly for puppets

Politics are irrelevant to me. Both sides are shit

There's barely anything left to conserve. Being a reactionary makes way more sense than being a conservative.

But nowadays I don't care much about that type of stuff tbh, it's written that everything will turn to shit. We're on the last days.

in my country I hate the left for being sexually represive, and I hate the right for being sexually represive

I agree but according to soyciety I'd be considered an alt right (or something like that).

There are neither liberals nor conservatives, there are only LOOKISTS and HEIGHTISTS.

Liberals and Conservatives should be slaughtered then fed to the alligators. Fuck both of them!

I hate politics in general

Strangely, a lot of incels become nazicels very quickly.