Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Hate brushing ur teeth

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
-
I only brush my teeth when I have to go somewhere so my shitbreath doesnt scare away the ladies

I don't own this trait

No. I have seen many chads who have awful dental health and women don’t care.

No. I actually like keeping good hygiene for myself.

confirmed, I haven't brushed my teeth since 2015

It takes me effort to get up and brush them once a day.

i don't want to get cavities

i brush my teeth. I dont like onion and egg breath

Not me, I brush them at least twice daily cause I'm terrified of cavities

Can relate. I have shit teeth

I brush my teeth and tongue usually at least twice a day, floss, mouthwash, water jet my teeth. One of my biggest fears is having bad breath. People’s teeth is one of the first things i look at when talking to a person

I'm lazy af so that could be a reason

Apart from that I'm very hygienic when I go outside

Explain how you do not hate it.
You waste 2 minutes of your precious time, the toothpaste is always minty and disgusting, your taste doesn't get back to normal for 30 minutes...
Fucking hell it's shit. I do it every day when I think about it but man how can you enjoy that? It's cleaning your room-tier.

Explain how you do not hate it.
You waste 2 minutes of your precious time, the toothpaste is always minty and disgusting, your taste doesn't get back to normal for 30 minutes...
Fucking hell it's shit. I do it every day when I think about it but man how can you enjoy that? It's cleaning your room-tier.
no matter how much I brush they are still yellow too so why would I bother myself when I'm tired and want to go to sleep

It starts to feel awfully dirty if I don’t brush for a day

Morning is ok but hate doing it at night as it dries out my mouth.

No. I actually like keeping good hygiene for myself.
Me to I can´t stand if myself or my apartment is dirty it triggers my anxiety, I feel the most relaxed after cleaning my apartment including wiping surfaces,taking a shower plus shave and groom (I hate bodyhair), doing the laundry including the sheets.

I don´t get how so many people can feel comfortable in their own skin in a dirty enviroment.

I don't own this trait
Didn't visit the dentist since i was twelve and i'm afraid to have my teeth rotten to the point to removing, so i brush them 1-2 times per day. Even if chad can have a mouth full of rotten teethes and still smash. Jfl.

In the old days, some young mens decided to have preventive teethes removed so they wouldn't deal with teethes pain.

Last edited:
Nasty. Brush your teeth

Yes I also only brush mine when I need to leave the house.
I barely say a word all day so my breath does not bother me.

That's a chad trait actually

Tbh it's a waste of time brushing them and my teeths are garbage anyway

I don't hate it, I clean mine twice a day and use mouthwash and shower regularly. Got to practice good hygiene to help attract the ladies after all....

I don't hate it, I clean mine twice a day and use mouthwash and shower regularly. Got to practice good hygiene to help attract the ladies after all....
cope chad could eat a shit sandwich and still get laid

Fuck no. That's a degenerate trait.

When you have crooked af teeth like mine, brushing your teeth is pointless low iq cope, you're gonna be ugly either way. Why even bother

I do dislike brushing my teeth.

I still do it just so I don't get cavities and gum disease.

I only brush my teeth in the morning. During the lockdown I fail to even do that due to laziness.

Yes as I still have cavities even though I brush