Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait:Grew up in a ghetto environment (some origin story included)

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I love my wife Ochako Uraraka
★★★★★
Until I was 14 I grew up in a ghetto area full of thugmaxxed mexicans and my mom had to raise my spoiled autistic ass and my 2 full brothers while attending college full time because she got permanently expelled from high school for bringing a gun to school and had to go to college at a late age for it and my biological dad left for drugs and not for something like weed he was (and is today) doing the hardcore shit like meth and cocaine and my mom was barely able to afford shit possibly because she was on some welfare program and until my step dad came into my life at 2012 after leaving prison is when she was able to be semi financially stable and my step dad was extremely strict on me which potentially contributed to cause my inceldom and I really believe barely having a father figure in my life also contributed to my inceldom and I barely had freedom to do shit all because of the dangerous mexican thugs in my former neighborhood that would shootup a fucking house every 2 weeks and it was basically a mini Detroit.

On the one hand you say not having a father figured causes inceldom but also say your step dad being too strict caused your inceldom. Seems like a contradiction

On the one hand you say not having a father figured causes inceldom but also say your step dad being too strict caused your inceldom. Seems like a contradiction
No here is why

I did get to see my real father a few times who was super nice to me but my step dad who came into my life out of the blue was dead strict on me unlike my mom who is nice to me

a father figure is more than a jailor
Fatherless ghetto dwellers usually slay

No here is why

I did get to see my real father a few times who was super nice to me but my step dad who came into my life out of the blue was dead strict on me unlike my mom who is nice to me
I wish my parents were nicer growing up, especially my mom.

Fatherless ghetto dwellers usually slay

I wish my parents were nicer growing up, especially my mom.
Strict parents would claim to be strict or verbally abusr you to "help you succeed" while meanwhile... chad's parents are really nice and almost never strict on him ever and chad succeds more still.

Strict parents would claim to be strict or verbally abusr you to "help you succeed" while meanwhile... chad's parents are really nice and almost never strict on him ever and chad succeds more still.
Because they're free and thugmaxx to survive.
He was locked inside but not taught anything.
right, strict parents are absolutely the lowest of the low. You will never learn to be independent and all joy is sucked out of your life.

mom was barely able to afford shit possibly because she was on some welfare program and until my step dad came into my life at 2012 after leaving prison is when she was able to be semi financially stable and my step dad was extremely strict on me which potentially contributed to cause my inceldom
srsly mang, stepfathers are supreme cucks.