Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: Going to events alone

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I've only gone to a concert with friends once, and that was back in college. And even then, it was with my friend and his gf. I rarely ever see people alone at concerts. I go alone regardless because I love the music, but it still gets to me sometimes.

A few normies go alone and meet friends at those places. I always see one or two loners at any event. Sometimes you have to look closely, there are chameleon loners blending in with a group. You can do the same with a little bit of practice.

Also: watching the JokER alone is badass af.

Actual incel trait: not going anywhere, especially concerts.
/thread

why would you got outside alone? those things (concerts, drinking at bars, parties) are only fun with friends

/thread

why would you got outside alone? those things (concerts, drinking at bars, parties) are only fun with friends
While it is by design something to do with other people, if you really want something (listen to music, try a cocktail, see a race) you can do it alone. You must really be interested in the event.

I remember i went to korean culture festival alone for some reason (probably because it was free). I was bluepilled back then, and i still remember how fucking uncomfortable i felt, basically i've spent all the time there messaging my only femoid friend about why i shouldn't be there, and when she asked a logical question why i went, i had nothing to answer. It was the last time i was alone on any event

Incel trait: being too high inhib to even go out anywhere

While it is by design something to do with other people, if you really want something (listen to music, try a cocktail, see a race) you can do it alone. You must really be interested in the event.

in my teens or early 20s id convonced myself that if i went out and put myself out there then a girl may see me out in the wild and want to fuck me. around age 24 i knew that was total bullshit and by 26+ i just stopped going out at all. now that im 30+ i look at myself in the mirror at how old and ugly i am and think its better to stay inside. people react negatively when they see me out in public. im too ugly to even be seen or have a normal life it seems. so its better to stay in my dark room and never be seen so i dont bother anybody

i hate it but there is nothing else to do.

If you walk outside alone, people think you are a serial killer.

I have been to 17 concerts alone, I don't go to many concerts as I am fussy with music, for example this year I have been to 4, it may be uncomfortable at the time but I think it is worth it for the memory of the performance.

I also have been to sports games alone, I actually find these more difficult as they are seated events, I wouldn't recommend these to loners to be honest.

im not going on any events, not worth of my time

me telling brother because i don't want to be alone and don't have license to even take myself

A few normies go alone and meet friends at those places. I always see one or two loners at any event. Sometimes you have to look closely, there are chameleon loners blending in with a group. You can do the same with a little bit of practice.

They had to call security because I was giggling throughout the entire movie. Lol.

I just leave my room to wageslave

I don't go to any events fortunately

Haven't done it in a while. Kinda depressing tbh

Dont leave your basement theory

i was alone at the cinema at night and watched it, i was soo scared but i had to go and see it because i couldnt get a high resolution on the internet. alot of couples noticed and looked at me, was painfull at first but after the lights went off the movie started i just enjoyed it and went home asap

I can't go to any kind of events because i'm too high inhib to go alone :feelscry:

Yeah sometimes I go to concerts alone just to see the guitar playing. The fucking sadness of it doesn't hit me until I walk back to my car. So much so that I've kinda avoided going as of late.

Extremely hard for me to find any reason to go outside at all.