Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Girls can already tell that you don't have a girlfriend even though you just met them.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Literally all the girls around my age who I ever talked to know that I don't have a girlfriend.

I never give them ANY context on my nonexistent romantic life or my social life either, they just tell me the same old "you'll find some nice girl to marry one day" and that "you'll be a good husband in several years" borderline-blackpill bullshit without me even having to say absolutely anything.

But it's clearly my tocthic inthel perthonalithy right?

In the past, no. This one chick thought I had a gf. These days, yes. I think prolonged inceldom starts to wear on you and show itself in some way. I’m talking outside of simply looking ugly.

Literally all the girls around my age who I ever talked to know that I don't have a girlfriend.

I never give them ANY context on my nonexistent romantic life or my social life either, they just tell me the same old "you'll find some nice girl to marry one day" and that "you'll be a good husband in several years" borderline-blackpill bullshit without me even having to say absolutely anything.

But it's clearly my tocthic inthel perthonalithy right?
no this works like theyre asking u without asking.

like saying
"business is hard but if you try really hard you can do it"

if u say nothing or agree then it means you didnt have any business when this question was asked

also, in my school people tend to gossip a lot. one gossip can ruin ur life

It never ceases to amaze me how women lie so blatantly
In this case, I feel like the girls who say that to me want me to be a good betabuxxer for used up roasties after they fuck 20 million Chads in college but not me. In fact, one of them mentioned that after I mentioned my college major and after I mentioned that it made a good amount. JFL.

In this case, I feel like the girls who say that to me want me to be a good betabuxxer for used up roasties after they fuck 20 million Chads in college but not me. In fact, one of them mentioned that after I mentioned my college major and after I mentioned that it made a good amount. JFL.
Sad part is they legit think this is a compliment. The rationale is they don’t think meaningless sex when they were young and stupid meant anything, and that by committing to her later in life, you are getting the best most mature version of her. JFL. I believe this is some female solipsism. Imagine unironically thinking this. Feminism have made women believe themselves male and made them masculine in mindset.

Sad part is they legit think this is a compliment. The rationale is they don’t think meaningless sex when they were young and stupid meant anything, and that by committing to her later in life, you are getting the best most mature version of her. JFL. I believe this is some female solipsism. Imagine unironically thinking this. Feminism have made women believe themselves male and made them masculine in mindset.
I like how foids think that after their extreme casual sex phase that they "matured," when in fact, they haven't mentally matured past the age of 14. In the scenario that if a girl married me for betabuxx and just one day met a single Chad who made as much or even more than me, if I had a decent job, she'd cheat on me, divorcerape me, take my assets, and fuck him daily, telling me beforehand nightly that she was "tired of sex" and is wanting to "settle down." Imagine getting married in this current age to whores who really can't "mature." JFLLLLLLLLLLLL at marriedcucks. :feelskek:

I like how foids think that after their extreme casual sex phase that they "matured," when in fact, they haven't mentally matured past the age of 14. In the scenario that if a girl married me for betabuxx and just one day met a single Chad who made as much or even more than me, if I had a decent job, she'd cheat on me, divorcerape me, take my assets, and fuck him daily, telling me beforehand nightly that she was "tired of sex" and is wanting to "settle down." Imagine getting married in this current age to whores who really can't "mature." JFLLLLLLLLLLLL at marriedcucks. :feelskek:

This is projection, just like anything with women.

They want an experienced version of young athletic Chad that has taken dozens of virginities, so they think men do the same and want a slut.

Disgusting animals

Everyone knows I'm incel. How can I not be? It's like everyone looks at Chad and automatically knows he's a sexhaver. How can he not be?

Same

I hate that virgin shaming is a thing

giving rights to females was big mistake

I don't meet girls

Some girls thought I was a douchebag player in high school.

In the past, no. This one chick thought I had a gf. These days, yes. I think prolonged inceldom starts to wear on you and show itself in some way. I’m talking outside of simply looking ugly.
Yeah, I agree. People that have been shut in for a prolonged amount of time either get labeled as ''creepy'', hence the automatic pressumption of being a virgin or you simply don't exist on their radar, like some asexual being without a dick. I can only assume this is from the lack of socializing and body language normal people seem extrude, which would stand out in a crowd of social people.

Not so fast. I'm still a virgin.
I'm still genuinely curious to see what you look like if girls assume that about you. They assumed the same thing about all the Chads in my high school.

I'm still genuinely curious to see what you look like if girls assume that about you. They assumed the same thing about all the Chads in my high school.

I was nichemaxxed, flamboyant and cocky hapa/jew running strong hair game. Some of them thought I was a elite drug dealer.

Can confirm. Hairdresser once told me they could tell I was single by how I acted. Normies are like drug dogs and can sniff out incels in seconds.

How sad is this?:

Couple of friends brought me to a strip club (only time I ever experienced "intimacy"). While getting some dances, the girl says "Are you a virgin? Do you live with your parents?" I didn't mention either of these things

How sad is this?:

Couple of friends brought me to a strip club (only time I ever experienced "intimacy"). While getting some dances, the girl says "Are you a virgin? Do you live with your parents?" I didn't mention either of these things
That's truecel status tbh.

"you'll find some nice girl to marry one day" and that "you'll be a good husband in several years"

Do you know how many times boomer foids and foids my age have said this shit to me?

Translation: You're too much of a beta cuck/nice guy for me (or any other normal girl) to date/fuck. You can be my orbiter though.

Nobody even asks me anymore, they know im lonely and a virgin.

they feel that you have never been touched suggestively, you know it is not disguised the fact that your brain is poorly developed because of inceldom, this is obvious and blatant

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back