Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: getting salty when a man of a different race dates a woman of your race

• Thread starter Deleted member 10314
  • Start date
Deleted member 10314

Deleted member 10314

Zabbaleenboo
-
good looking men don't care, they slay anyway.

Slavcels gang, where are you at?

Ethnic trait tbh

I've seen more ricecels get angry at their women dating white guys for reference just head over to r/hapas lol

I've seen more ricecels get angry at their women dating white guys for reference just head over to r/hapas lol

I feel 2nd hand anger for Asian men when I see Asian women with non-Asians.

tfw you see a white man with a sand whore
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/10/10314.jpg?1572196260

It doesn't enrage me but it bothers me.
At the end of the day, who really cares jfl.

Infuriates me. I don't see it much, though.

Wana date a curry whore, be my guest :feelskek:

FUUUCK! DON'T REMIND ME

All those BBC's taking Finnish women :cryfeels:

Bbcs are truly destroying the sexual market for men, it is brutal

And white-nationalistcel trait tbh. Almost all white nationalists are also incels in denial.
As a white man, i hate when blacks or asians fuck white women. I can stand mexican men a little more, but i still think you should just stick to your own race.

I used to care but i don't really anymore. It doesn't matter.

People that are race nationalists are low IQ tbh.

I don't really care at all tbh

I'm not racist, but I get very upset when I see a pretty Black Girl choose a Black Man over me.

Last edited:
When you say “different race” you’re probably just referring to BBC

I get salty when I see women with anyone because they don't want me

good looking men don't care, they slay anyway.
Not sure I agree, a good-looking white man who is successful with attractive white women can still be concerned about the race-mixing that ugly white women do that ultimately creates candidates more able to race-mix in the future since they have the benefit of being half-white.

I just want equality. Its not fair that some races get better looks AND get to fuck the better looking foids

For instance. We all know majority wise white foids are prettier than other ethnic foids. it's not fair that a white Chad gets the best looking sand foid and white foids even lower looking white foids. while also having a better face and you're left with the lowest of low sand whore who isn't even worth procreating with.

And this also applies to Tyrone and Chaddam. Who fuck all the good looking/medium looking black, ethnic and white foids and leave nothing but the ugliest black and ethnic foids for incel men and those bitches don't even want us .

Fuck this my brothers!