Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: Getting phone anxiety when talking to people on the phone

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
I use to have a job where I talked to people on a daily basis and had to make a ton of calls. But I've been stuck in isolation now and switched jobs and haven't talked to anyone in a long time. Had to make a lot of calls over the past week and I feel like I'm getting mogged by anyone on the phone, and feel anxious. As soon as I get warmed up for like 10 minutes though I start to feel better and can make calls without a problem. Anyone else this way?

On online games and phone calls i get nervous talking to people alot

yes, i hate calling people and people calling me. makes me nervous as fuck, i never answer.

"How are you?"
"We're fine... everything's good... we ate some pasta today"

Top cringe from a few days ago, my mom tried to save face for me by telling him I was joking.

I haven't done that in a while tbh. Would probably be nervous as shit if i did.

i don't have anxiety when talking to foids or someone on the phone they can suck my dick

I don't talk with people on the phone

haha yeah, I gotta psyche myself up to order a pizza

I can relate lol i can't even talk on online games

I dont get nervous tbh

Yeah I wouldn´t call it an incel trait though but I feel the same way, when I talk to people on the phone I will only due so if I´m alone, when I lived at home I would leave the room so I could talk alone.

And it really sucks in online gaming like back when I played CS GO I would give info but couldn´t engage in small talk but I got aspergers so no surprise there and through many years I have a total of 140+ Steam friends none of which I talk to they just added me because I was good in a match but even the times I tried playing with them again I lacked the social aspect so I never got any online friends through gaming.

Used to be this way 10 years ago, now that I've fully accepted how over it is I couldn't care less.

Yes i hate phone calls so much

Me too. Very much, a lot. I avoid it whenever I can.

I am more of a text message kind of guy because I sound like a little boy over the phone.

oh cmon

ofc everyone here is gonna relate with this

we are just ugly losers who were excluded from social circles because of that, and as a consequence you have no stories to tell or experiences to share, so you shut down in social situations

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back