Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel trait: Getting lost in music

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
Was listening to some music today and it made me really emotional.
Truly one of the best copes.

Last edited:
music has lost its appeal to me
dopamine receptors burned out

i listen to gangster rap once in a while

that happens to me all the time, i sometimes lose track of time because of it

Music is a great cope, i usually listen to music when i go outside so i don't need to speak to anyone or be bothered by anyone.

I don't listen to music

I only listen to music sometimes. The fact that most musicians are privileged kids who have money and complain about their bitches, riches etc. wards me off. Everything they experience is an exaggeration and real people experience much more brutal shit than some depressed 21 year old could sing about to his loyal fan base of teenagers.

Music doesn't sound as good after frying my dopamine receptors, I hope I can get it back it was one of my best copes. It's still good to listen to while I lift though, I get really motivated srs

I cant help but to listen to hard rock when im outside. Otherwise im feeling like im gonna lose it

This is a normie trait. Normies got lost in music more than incels especially in groups.

I think the real incel trait is only being able to get lost in music completely alone.

I only listen to a few lyric-less tracks from fighting game osts, I don’t listen to a wide variety tbh.
here’s an example