Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: getting insanely low marks

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I don’t know if it’s just me and shit but whatever I fucking do I get insanely low marks mostly :feelskek:

I’m definitely not that hardworking nor high iq I’m doing the bare minimum but seriously getting one of the lowest marks in the class is started to get on my nerves,I actually studied that shit and thought I was gonna do good

either teachers don’t like me at all which is true or I’m very very low iq which is not that true

Everyone is like helping each other while I’m all alone trying to pass those piece of shit courses fuck this shit fucking niggers ruined my life not that I’m saying I wasn’t extremely lazy sometimes but I didn’t deserve that shit Mark ffs

Normies ruined my life fuckers ostracized me and let my marks drop and I get depression ! The day will come when we will get our revenge! The chosen ones will avenge us!

Being "mentally lost" has much to do with it.

can relate somehow. When I was in high school I had shit grades due to being bullied and wouldn't focus on anything that was happening on lessons. I barely passed through class to class tbh. :feelscry:

can relate somehow. When I was in high school I had shit grades due to being bullied and wouldn't focus on anything that was happening on lessons. I barely passed through class to class tbh. :feelscry:
Exactly the same bro they ruined us both

but are you on college or just high school

College,I still got shit marks in hs
Sad man, heard of other people who were bad in hs also getting bad grades/dropping out college.
It's twice as sad when you don't have anything else and you are all alone.

Sad man, heard of other people who were bad in hs also getting bad grades/dropping out college.
It's twice as sad when you don't have anything else and you are all alone.
Yeah it’s mostly a low value male trait ,a few guys who were very much smart and hardworking dropped and couldn’t do college cuz of bullying/ostracizing,there was this guy much much better than me ,went to a very high tier college ,dropped and changed his school 3-4 times ,his grades were so shit even worse than me, this guy was uglier and shorter than me, pretty sad that these days you have to pass a certain looks limit,if we went school. Before it would’ve been much easier for ugly people

Yeah it’s mostly a low value male trait ,a few guys who were very much smart and hardworking dropped and couldn’t do college cuz of bullying/ostracizing,there was this guy much much better than me ,went to a very high tier college ,dropped and changed his school 3-4 times ,his grades were so shit even worse than me, this guy was uglier and shorter than me, pretty sad that these days you have to pass a certain looks limit,if we went school. Before it would’ve been much easier for ugly people
thing is women are ruining the education, women get easier support nowadays than males, males are left mostly up to their luck, while women riot whenever anything doesn't go according to their demands.

thing is women are ruining the education, women get easier support nowadays than males, males are left mostly up to their luck, while women riot whenever anything doesn't go according to their demands.
Yeah sadly ,wimin and men letting them ruined education,no wonder nothing is found

Yep. They get constant support from simp nerds who help them