Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over (Incel Trait)getting good night sleep is getting more difficult in the last few years

waste matter

waste matter

Self-banned
-
i have work in 5hours and i cannot sleep.

i have a fucked up pattern of sleeping. i sometimes stay the whole night and morning awake and not getting any sleep for no clear reason.

About once a week(common) if not twice a week (rare) i cannot sleep and have to spend the whole day not sleeping.

when i used to neet most of the time i spent the morning and day sleeping and awake during the evening and night, but as i have work now i really got to fix this as it really is getting to me physically.

i thought i fixed my sleeping pattern in the past few weeks but it is back as always.

i don't drink energy drinks often and i don't rest much too, so what is the fucking problem?

Take a bunch of melatonins

Asmr helps me fall asleep, also try washing your bedsheets, having clean bedsheets makes a huge difference for me

I find that if I go more than 2 weeks without washing them I have trouble sleeping.

Last edited:
Asmr helps me fall asleep, also try washing your bedsheets, having clean bedsheets makes a huge difference for me
i sometimes use asmr when i go to bed but it doesn't work for me that well.
i do clean my bedsheet every 2weeks also pillowcase and blanket

i sometimes use asmr when i go to bed but it doesn't work for me that well.
i do clean my bedsheet every 2weeks also pillowcase and blanket
You could try limiting your exposure to electric lighting after 8 pm, and change the colour spectrum on your screens (computer, phone etc) to have less blue light, blue light is clinically proven to make you more awake and alert.

There are actually special applications that will automatically colourshift your screen at a certain time as well.

You could try limiting your exposure to electric lighting after 8 pm, and change the colour spectrum on your screens (computer, phone etc) to have less blue light, blue light is clinically proven to make you more awake and alert.
i might buy blue light covers but i cannot cut off electronic devices as they're very good for coping you know

i have work in 5hours and i cannot sleep.

i have a fucked up pattern of sleeping. i sometimes stay the whole night and morning awake and not getting any sleep for no clear reason.

About once a week(common) if not twice a week (rare) i cannot sleep and have to spend the whole day not sleeping.

when i used to neet most of the time i spent the morning and day sleeping and awake during the evening and night, but as i have work now i really got to fix this as it really is getting to me physically.

i thought i fixed my sleeping pattern in the past few weeks but it is back as always.

i don't drink energy drinks often and i don't rest much too, so what is the fucking problem?
boyo I havent sleep weel in my life, even taking strong sleep pills i still dont sleep. I have one of the hardest cases of imsomnia the doctors have seen. its like my sleep brain does not work anymore

i might buy blue light covers but i cannot cut off electronic devices as they're very good for coping you know
The colour spectrum can be modified in the device settings, or like I said there are free apps online that can do it for you.

I dont mean that you have to not use the devices, just turn the lights off in the room and lower the screen brightness down if its after 8 pm.

boyo I havent sleep weel in my life, even taking strong sleep pills i still dont sleep. I have one of the hardest cases of imsomnia the doctors have seen. its like my sleep brain does not work anymore
it is fucked up man, sleeping is one of the best cope if not the best and it can impact us hugely from day to day life
i will try taking some melatonin and buying some blue light covers for my devices as the boyos said above and you could try it too
The colour spectrum can be modified in the device settings, or like I said there are free apps online that can do it for you.

I dont mean that you have to not use the devices, just turn the lights off in the room and lower the screen brightness down if its after 8 pm.
gotcha

sleeping pills are hard to get in korea

sleeping pills are hard to get in korea
2020 11 09
just get it from online theory

it is fucked up man, sleeping is one of the best cope if not the best and it can impact us hugely from day to day life
i will try taking some melatonin and buying some blue light covers for my devices as the boyos said above and you could try it too
I've been sleeping bad for 22 years, and I can assest it has destroyed my body.
Ive been taking melatonin and using orange light too. nothing works. they've even gave me antipsicotics to sleep. Does not work.
The result is a massive health impact that between a lot of things i have a chronic inflamation now that I can only sit in an orthopedic seat and only sport i can do is swim a little. I cannot even walk around the block.

i couldn't get diphenhydramine when i went to korea without a prescription.
melatonin is just a supplement so i assume they sell it there.
i have allergies so i have lots of diphenhydramine as diphenhydramine is for allergies, insomnia and cold

i have allergies so i have lots of diphenhydramine as diphenhydramine is for allergies, insomnia and cold

oh, my aunt lied to me then.
take some of that for sleepiness.

I've been sleeping bad for 22 years, and I can assest it has destroyed my body.
Ive been taking melatonin and using orange light too. nothing works. they've even gave me antipsicotics to sleep. Does not work.
The result is a massive health impact that between a lot of things i have a chronic inflamation now that I can only sit in an orthopedic seat and only sport i can do is swim a little. I cannot even walk around the block.
i'm so freaking sorry to hear that shit man that is brutal you have it much worse than me.
oh, my aunt lied to me then.
take some of that for sleepiness.
the thing about diphenhydramine is that it can give you side effects when you don't have the symptoms for allergies

Last edited:
i'm so freaking sorry to hear that shit man that is brutal you have it much worse than me.
Im preparing a long post to be the continuation of the one I did about my family LOL :feelskek: MY LIFE IS WONDERFUL
Its gonna be about how a MENTALCEL is created. Its gonna be BRUTAL but only after I get my report on my mental health LOL.
So I can put here clearly is not a self diagnosed autism what i have. Wait and see LOL

Im preparing a long post to be the continuation of the one I did about my family LOL :feelskek: MY LIFE IS WONDERFUL
Its gonna be about how a MENTALCEL is created. Its gonna be BRUTAL but only after I get my report on my mental health LOL.
So I can put here clearly is not a self diagnosed autism what i have. Wait and see LOL
looking forward to that

Well, i actually had a lot of sleeping problems in the past, so I'll give you some tips to sleep pretty good
  1. Sleep schedules are pretty fragile, and they take at least a week to set up properly, so make sure you always go to bed and wake up at the exact same time everyday, because if you don't, you'll fuck up your schedule.
  2. The most important thing is waking up at the exact same time, never sleep in, even on the weekends.
  3. If you have trouble falling asleep, turn off all the electronics 1hr before you go to sleep and allow yourself to unwind, also read a book or something.
  4. Do not enter this forum at night, especially on the weekdays, this place can take a toll on your mental well-being at times and make you lose sleep.
  5. Do you exercise? If you don't, start right fucking now. Exercise is more effective than antidepressants, and it massively improves sleeping quality. Exercise vigorously for at least 1 hour, three times a week, for three months and you'll see what I'm talking about, it'll change your life forever. Watch this video on running, it's only 5 minutes and it will change your perspective on running, trust me.
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1hoOwbfgME
  6. If you're still having a hard time falling asleep, buy some 10MG Melatonin, do not take over 10MG, that's the maximum dose, and don't rely on it, just use it to build a good sleeping schedule.
  7. Hard time waking up? Download an app called "Alarmy", it'll wake you up for sure.
  8. Still having a hard time waking up? Drink a cup of cold brew coffee right after getting out of bed, I use the "Hot Bloom" method from this Joshua Weissman video, it's good stuff, check it out and make some for you.
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_qHWgmsPrw
  9. No caffeine or nicotine after 5PM, this should be obvious by now.
  10. Change your bed sheets and pillowcases once a week, and keep your bed well made.

Well, i think that's it, if i remember something else, I'll add it up later, and if you want to make any questions, just PM me, fren.

the thing about diphenhydramine is that it can give you side effects when you don't have the symptoms for allergies

melatonin works better anyway.
i take 6mg

Well, i actually had a lot of sleeping problems in the past, so I'll give you some tips to sleep pretty good
  1. Sleep schedules are pretty fragile, and they take at least a week to set up properly, so make sure you always go to bed and wake up at the exact same time everyday, because if you don't, you'll fuck up your schedule.
  2. The most important thing is waking up at the exact same time, never sleep in, even on the weekends.
  3. If you have trouble falling asleep, turn off all the electronics 1hr before you go to sleep and allow yourself to unwind, also read a book or something.
  4. Do not enter this forum at night, especially on the weekdays, this place can take a toll on your mental well-being at times and make you lose sleep.
  5. Do you exercise? If you don't, start right fucking now. Exercise is more effective than antidepressants, and it massively improves sleeping quality. Exercise vigorously for at least 1 hour, three times a week, for three months and you'll see what I'm talking about, it'll change your life forever. Watch this video on running, it's only 5 minutes and it will change your perspective on running, trust me.
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1hoOwbfgME
  6. If you're still having a hard time falling asleep, buy some 10MG Melatonin, do not take over 10MG, that's the maximum dose, and don't rely on it, just use it to build a good sleeping schedule.
  7. Hard time waking up? Download an app called "Alarmy", it'll wake you up for sure.
  8. Still having a hard time waking up? Drink a cup of cold brew coffee right after getting out of bed, I use the "Hot Bloom" method from this Joshua Weissman video, it's good stuff, check it out and make some for you.
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_qHWgmsPrw
  9. No caffeine or nicotine after 5PM, this should be obvious by now.
  10. Change your bed sheets and pillowcases once a week, and keep your bed well made.

Well, i think that's it, if i remember something else, I'll add it up later, and if you want to make any questions, just PM me, fren.

thanks man looks like i don't have to talk to a professional

There's one caveat to taking melatonin, though, and that is feeling like you've awoken from a car crash.
well i'm quite aware of that but thanks for reminding
You need ideal trazodone

• Headaches
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Loss or increase of appetite that may cause a change in weight
  • Dry mouth or weird taste
  • Dry eyes or blurred vision
  • Drowsiness, dizziness, tiredness
  • Sweating
  • Loss of balance
  • A possible loss of sexual interest or erectile dysfunction in men
  • Nightmares
  • Constipation
  • Fainting or vertigo
  • If side effects become severe, contact your physician
lists of side effects i wish i could only have loss of sexual interest as the side effect

Last edited:
thanks man looks like i don't have to talk to a professional
Fuck professionals. Seriously, fuck them all in the ass. Or at least most of them, y'know. I mean, it was a professional who gave me that melatonin tip, but for the most part, those "professionals" are only concerned with pumping you full of meds that make little to no sense, have few benefits and come with a lot of unwanted side effects, when the only thing you needed to do was exercising three times a week, eat well and take some care of yourself.

If i'm being honest, the most important tip on that list i made was exercise, seriously, i urge you to exercise, it will solve a lot of problems in your life and after you get used to it, you won't be able to live without it. Oh, and i forgot one thing, eat a good and well balanced diet, if you eat shit you WILL feel like shit, it's okay to eat some junk food once or twice a week, but don't binge on that stuff, it'll slowly kill you.

Fuck professionals. Seriously, fuck them all in the ass. Or at least most of them, y'know. I mean, it was a professional who gave me that melatonin tip, but for the most part, those "professionals" are only concerned with pumping you full of meds that make little to no sense, have few benefits and come with a lot of unwanted side effects, when the only thing you needed to do was exercising three times a week, eat well and take some care of yourself.

If i'm being honest, the most important tip on that list i made was exercise, seriously, i urge you to exercise, it will solve a lot of problems in your life and after you get used to it, you won't be able to live without it. Oh, and i forgot one thing, eat a good and well balanced diet, if you eat shit you WILL feel like shit, it's okay to eat some junk food once or twice a week, but don't binge on that stuff, it'll slowly kill you.
i agree that professionals are full of shit most of the time, anyways you seem to have a very healthy lifestyle among the people here what really makes you to live like that way? i'm just curious because i think self improvement is a pointless thing to do in this world.

I oversleep sometimes up to 14 hours

I think it's just because I have depression, it's rare that I sleep more than 10 hours though.
yes depressions can make people sleep longer or the opposite

i agree that professionals are full of shit most of the time, anyways you seem to have a very healthy lifestyle among the people here what really makes you to live like that way? i'm just curious because i think self improvement is a pointless thing to do in this world.
Honestly, there are a lot of reasons, but I'll name the most important one: I don't like feeling like fucking shit all the goddamn time, it's that simple. It's all about the "self" in self-improvement, if i treat myself like shit, then i, AND ONLY I, will suffer from it, and i don't want to suffer, but if i treat myself well, only i will feel good. Self-improvement is selfish by nature, i don't care about what people think about me, i just want to feel good, and honestly, who doesn't want to? Do you want to feel bad all the time? Do you really want to dwell in the abyss for the rest of your life? Life doesn't need to be that way, pal. I know that Becky won't love us or succ our weewee, but what the fuck can we do about it?

Inb4: Cope.
Everything we do is cope, so if this is cope or not, it doesn't matter.

Honestly, there are a lot of reasons, but I'll name the most important one: I don't like feeling like fucking shit all the goddamn time, it's that simple. It's all about the "self" in self-improvement, if i treat myself like shit, then i, AND ONLY I, will suffer from it, and i don't want to suffer, but if i treat myself well, only i will feel good. Self-improvement is selfish by nature, i don't care about what people think about me, i just want to feel good, and honestly, who doesn't want to? Do you want to feel bad all the time? Do you really want to dwell in the abyss for the rest of your life? Life doesn't need to be that way, pal. I know that Becky won't love us or succ our weewee, but what the fuck can we do about it?

Inb4: Cope.
Everything we do is cope, so if this is cope or not, it doesn't matter.
Well, i just do the minimum you know i just try to get by and try not to put in lots of effort, energy and money into something anymore

Well, i just do the minimum you know i just try to get by and try not to put in lots of effort, energy and money into something anymore
But when you self improve, all the money and energy go towards youself, again, self improvement is selfish by nature, is something you do for youself and yourself only, and the more you do the better it feels, it only gets better. C'mon, get on it and do it for three months, it's a small amount of time, and you'll see what i'm talking about. There is no clear way to put it into words, it's almost futile to take it from me, you have to feel it yourself.

But when you self improve, all the money and energy go towards youself, again, self improvement is selfish by nature, is something you do for youself and yourself only, and the more you do the better it feels, it only gets better. C'mon, get on it and do it for three months, it's a small amount of time, and you'll see what i'm talking about. There is no clear way to put it into words, it's almost futile to take it from me, you have to feel it yourself.
No thanks, i have decided not to do such big acts in this world i will just try to get by in life with minimum effort

No thanks, i have decided not to do such big acts in this world i will just try to get by in life with minimum effort
Well, whatever you want, boyo. Remember, you're the only one that will be affected by your decision, so choose wisely.