Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: Getting compliments upsets you.

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
I for one hate getting compliments on my looks because I know they're not true. Sometimes other men give me compliments, and I know it's just to make me feel better. They know full well I look like garbage, but they think they can make me think differently if they say things like, "That suit looks great on you!" Or, "Nice haircut." Just no. There's no way to fix or compensate for the fact that I look like a cloning experiment gone wrong.

And when foids do it, it's only because they're trying to get a tip. I've literally never gotten a compliment from a foid who wasn't doing her job. When foids compliment their customers, they're basically being whores. If women said good things about me just for the sake of doing so, I would take compliments seriously. But I just can't. It's so obvious that they're always lies.

Incel Trait: You get no compliments whatsoever.

Chad trait: getting compliments

People sometimes compliment on how "smart" I am (I am NOT --- I just read a lot due to having spare time, from having no social life).
I'm a gymcel, and the only body part I've been complimented on is my shoulders.
Once, a foid said she like my shirt. Whatever.
Compliments are rare though and I usually hate them; I rarely find them genuine. I've been bullied and lied to for so long that I assume people are either trying to mock me, or try to get on my good side so I can do favors for them.

I for one hate getting compliments on my looks because I know they're not true. Sometimes other men give me compliments, and I know it's just to make me feel better. They know full well I look like garbage, but they think they can make me think differently if they say things like, "That suit looks great on you!" Or, "Nice haircut." Just no. There's no way to fix or compensate for the fact that I look like a cloning experiment gone wrong.

And when foids do it, it's only because they're trying to get a tip. I've literally never gotten a compliment from a foid who wasn't doing her job. When foids compliment their customers, they're basically being whores. If women said good things about me just for the sake of doing so, I would take compliments seriously. But I just can't. It's so obvious that they're always lies.

Incel Trait: You get no compliments whatsoever.
Most of the time people get quiet when they are around me because they I am an ugly black dude who they think will Rob, Fight, Or Kill them. People in my City are very Anti-social and defensive
People sometimes compliment on how "smart" I am (I am NOT --- I just read a lot due to having spare time, from having no social life).
I'm a gymcel, and the only body part I've been complimented on is my shoulders.
Once, a foid said she like my shirt. Whatever.
Compliments are rare though and I usually hate them; I rarely find them genuine. I've been bullied and lied to for so long that I assume people are either trying to mock me, or try to get on my good side so I can do favors for them.
I myself have gotten "Compliments" that are usually just Sarcastic remarks Normies tell me for them to laugh in front of me.
It pisses me off so fucking much because we both know there full of shit. Black bitches tell me "Oh you Look handsome", while their friends next to them fucking laugh as if it is some Joke.

Getting w h a t ?

Not trying to brag, but my neighbor already complimented my physique

The only person that has complimented me is my mother. She obviously isn't genuine about it though

Last edited:
I used to hate when foid adults like relatives did that when I was a kid. Always the adults, never my peers . And never genuine. FML.

Lmao, I wish I could get compliments daily. Can't remember the last time someone said something positive to me