Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: getting boner when the girl washes Arthur in rdr2

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Also, Incel trait: getting boner over tiny things like girl sitting next to you in class for example

Thats a soy game

How come ?
It's an interactive movie with a "deep" story and strong whamin characters. Thats what soys like, why not watch a movie instead? Games should be about gameplay. I hate movie games

It's an interactive movie with a "deep" story and strong whamin characters. Thats what soys like, why not watch a movie instead? Games should be about gameplay. I hate movie games
It doesn't have strong women characters. Only one. And Arthur usually treats all da women like shit aswell.

I prefer story mode games rather than shooter games n stuff cuz I find them all the same and boring but I started playing Vidya 4 years ago so I probs missed out on the good shooter games possibly

Yes i can relate this

Reported

they have big titties of course man

Can't you just kill the women if you don't like them?

It happens to me sometimes tbh.

you should only ever get hard when you're with a consenting female after you've paid for 5 dinners with her :soy:

i have fapped to it once ngl