Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel trait: getting boner just cuz girl sit next to u

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Girl sit next to me this lesson and that was enough to give me boner. What a sad fucking life I'm living.

Incel trait spotted

Girl sat next to you??? :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

I agree, I also ALWAYS imagine how she becomes my gf (a little bit cucked, I know)...

My step sister once kissed me on cheek and I became half erect ngl

Incel trait: getting a gigaboner because your oneitis every day come in class with black yoga pants that let people see her round ass modeled at the gym and you become so nervous since you can't touch it so you ask to go to the bathroom and fap furiously and coom all over the place and then come back to class and try to calm down but the thought of her ass doesn't go away because the teacher asks your oneitis to do exercises on the blackboard so you have to stare at her ass as a constant reminder that she will never be yours

Incel trait: getting a gigaboner because your oneitis every day come in class with black yoga pants that let people see her round ass modeled at the gym and you become so nervous since you can't touch it so you ask to go to the bathroom and fap furiously and coom all over the place and then come back to class and try to calm down but the thought of her ass doesn't go away because the teacher asks your oneitis to do exercises on the blackboard so you have to stare at her ass as a constant reminder that she will never be yours
It's over.

sounds like ultimate SuicideFuel

Only if hot Stacy

wow

I wish I was high T/young enough to get boners, I get more pathetic symptoms such as fast heart rate and blushing cheeks.

I know this feeling all too well, my crush made fun of me and laughed at me for it with her friends.

It was brutal ngl.

it happened to me the other day in a fucking course,that this stacy who looks like penelope cruz passed to do stuff in board and with black yoga pants as u said but i didnt do that of going to bathroom and all that jerk stuff .but yea the boner and the desire to shot yourself death increases real hard in those moments

Isn’t she 13 years old? Ascend with her tbh:feelsYall:
We were sort of close to each other before but now I don't talk to her and neither does she. I actively avoid her and hate her along with the bitch who birthed her.
Daaamn you should have fucked her
That train is long gone I guess

U r a volcel if she sat next to u without being forced by the teacher!

Not really unless she has big cleavage or is wearing mini skirt revealing her ass.

girls dont sit next to me,they refuse to and the one who does gets bullied
Tenor

I don't remember any foid that sat willingly next to me without being told to do so by the teacher JFL.
i recall once where a foid was forced to sit next to me by the teacher and she refused to the point of leaving the room.
Prior to leaving she made me sit at the very edge of the seat and she never even looked at me once and constantly cried about how i reek of sweat and horrible odor.

if i had to put my feelings into two words,they would be genocidal rage.

I don't remember any foid that sat willingly next to me without being told to do so by the teacher JFL.
Nah it's cuz there was no where else to sit so she had to
i recall once where a foid was forced to sit next to me by the teacher and she refused to the point of leaving the room.
Prior to leaving she made me sit at the very edge of the seat and she never even looked at me once and constantly cried about how i reek of sweat and horrible odor.

Yeh I've also had it where foids argue with the teacher Infront of the entire class cuz they have to sit next to me and it's fucking embarressing and humiliating

If she’s my looksmatch and over then yes probs but

I agree, I also ALWAYS imagine how she becomes my gf (a little bit cucked, I know)...
Also today girl bended over Infront of me to sign this register thing which was on a low table and when I got home that was enough to make me horny and coom whilst fantasising about her

That's fucking brutal tbh