Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel Trait: “Friends” and family call you ugly.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Both my younger brother and this foreign ricecel student at my school, he is more of a acquaintance because I only see him at lunch, have called me disgustingly ugly for my appearance. :feelsrope:

Kill your brother

Is your brother younger than you.

Better to call you ugly than say how you are handsome and girls must be all over you.

Can’t relate, my grandma calls me a handsome young man:chad:
Exactly the same hERe, she suffers from :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: overdose :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Although "friends" don't considER me attractive :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Only by two years and he’s almost my height now. :feelsrope:
Interesting, is he your only brother. I have no problems with my younger brother he’s actually taller than me now.

Incel trait: Your mom calls you handsome*

*she lies

Same I’m close with my brother tho. It may be he’s just a teenager trying to putting you down to get social points. Only other scenario I can see is that he’s way better looking than you.

"You'll never win a girl over with your looks, but work hard and get a good job, and someday a more mature girl will snatch you up" Gee, thanks, Mom :(. And "mature" my ass. That's just sugar coating gold digging behavior.

Friend: "Dude, you can't just walk up to a girl and talk to her like (mutual Chad friend) can. You gotta have a carrot or an angle".
Me: "Why is that?"
Friend: "There's no delicate way to put this..." (long awkward pause) "....but you're not exactly handsome."

Incel Trait: “Friends” and “family”call you ugly.​

here