Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Forgetting about your phone...

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
...because no one calls anyway.

Cliffs:

forget-drop-002-512.png

True, my phone is always empty of messages
Remember way back in school when chads/stacies phones pinged 100 times a minute :cryfeels:

Not long ago I haven't touched my phone for two weeks. Needless to say that I got no calls or notifications whatsoever.

My phone is dead almost all day. The only time I charge it is when my parents aren't home in case they need to call me. I'm so utterly alone

The only time I use my phone is when I got out of the house

Oh wait...

I don't forget it cuz im poorcel and shits expensive

In never firget my phone but also chadfish

True, my phone is always empty of messages
Remember way back in school when chads/stacies phones pinged 100 times a minute :cryfeels:
That's some brutal memories, my parents didn't allow me to have a smartphone until I was 16 :feelskek: :feelsrope:

How can I postmax if I forget my phone?

Often, a habit from when I was a youngcel. No one called me on it, no one texted, so I only used it in case my car broke down and I had to call for recovery

I rarely forget my phone nowadays because I need it to read some PDFs at college.

The better looking you are the more alerts and messages etc you get

I turn it off during the weekend tbh. It's not like anyone is going to invite me out anyway
I rarely forget my phone nowadays because I need it to read some PDFs at college.

Is the Marxism indoctrination bad at your college?

sometimes I dont text my parents back so they keep sending me messages, so I feel like someone cares about me.

I barely use my phone because of that reason

Incel trait:
-No instagram
-No photos of yourself on Social media
-Only Dad , mom ,bill service call
-Afraid to show up in social event

It’s fucking brutal hearing stacys phone go off constantly during class, I remember once I took a peek at her phone and she had 80 messages from cucks that were unread.

I never forget my phone, I need it so at least when im at uni I can stand outside of class and play on my phone and at least pretend that im texting someone so I dont look like a total loner...

Congrat,You are the top 1% of population who escape the big illuminati phone matrix while normies ,chads and stacies get brainwashed daily.

Conspiracy: They want to investigate and monitor us because of this.Incels are too dangerous for them.

Images   2019 11 24T052549741

Last edited: