Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: following traffic lights in GTA

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I pretend my online character is me and I pretend I'm him and stuff and I follow the traffic lights and walk don't run cuz running everywhere would b unrealistic. Yeh.

boring just like my life

i did that too tbh
and sometimes i just kill people for fun

I did that the past month when i played la noire

I never did that in GTA tbh. One of my favourite things to do was to get my wanted level up to the max, then go on one of those footbridges over the main road and luring the cops over to the stairs just enough before running up and waiting in the middle of the footbridge - they were too retarded to figure out how to get up and ended up running back and forth on the road until another cop came zooming in and splattered them. Good times.

Chad trait: you drive on the sidewalk

everyone of us here probably tried that at least once

In forza I used to pretend to be a real person and drive to work and make deliveries

More like incels trait: playing lspdfr(cop mod) in GTA

I tried to drive slow in Forza Horizon. Didn’t have patience to do so.

Incel trait: wearing a mask on gta online cuz ur even uncomfortable with your face on gta

Gta V is one of my most played games of all time, sad tbh.

Incel trait: wearing a mask on gta online cuz ur even uncomfortable with your face on gta
Jfl I do similar thing. I make my character ugly then wear clothes I would wear irl

I did that a lot in GTA4