Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: foids were faking interest in you in school

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Back in school times foids were teasing, mocking and belitteling you by acting like they are your girlfriends and all you could do was to act like nothing bad was happening.

Even though there were aome other ugly kids for some reason they targeted you. Possibly because you looked like a weak pussy on top of being ugly.

:chad::chad::chad:
İ didn't receive even faked intERest :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:

Can't relate, foids don't give a flying fuck about me

I can relate, no pussy or kiss but "oh, smell me perfume" or "I heard you liked this over girl, is it true" :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

No, they were always treating me like air.

I was pitied by a fourteen-year-old girl in group therapy. The other foids viewed me as a nuisance.

They would speak over me because of my stuttering problem.

W
I can relate, no pussy or kiss but "oh, smell me perfume" or "I heard you liked this over girl, is it true" :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
Tf this sounds like they were actually into you.

thats a fakecel trait, not an incel trait :feelshaha:

nope, all the girls hated me and never wanted to be near me.

ItalianFakeCel i was always invisible to foids in school

greycel moment #969,696:feelsUnreal::feelsrope:

Back in school times foids were teasing, mocking and belitteling you by acting like they are your girlfriends and all you could do was to act like nothing bad was happening.

Even though there were aome other ugly kids for some reason they targeted you. Possibly because you looked like a weak pussy on top of being ugly.
Not a single time...

thats a fakecel trait, not an incel trait :feelshaha:

ItalianFakeCel i was always invisible to foids in school

greycel moment #969,696:feelsUnreal::feelsrope:

chad traities :chad:

no gorls eva tak 2 mah :feelscry:
I think you dont get it. They werent doing it in a playful way, they were movking me, laughi g at me, i was like a mental punching bag for them. Everybody knew they were taking a piss at me. They mocked me. It was torturous.

Happened to me but I didn't fall for it. I just treated her coldly and made it clear that I'm not a chump she can play her social games with.
Statusmaxxing helps to some degree even if you are ugly. It won't get you pussy, but it will make normies reluctant to immediately turn against you.
They knew I wasn't one of them, but they didn't bare their teeth in front of me for rejecting their folly, because at the end of the day, they still needed my help with Physics and feared me somewhat for one reason or anothER.

0 attention. Didnt even exist

That is not even remotely close to any trait an Incel would have.
Foids in school completely ignored my very existence.

They would suck Chad boys in the bathroom 24/7. But not even once say "good morning" to me.

The situation you seem to be describing happens with beta cucks.
Foids fake shallow interest in those cucks, exploiting them and taking advantage of them, without giving any genuine affection to them.
These foids treat the cucks as the "gay friend", and those cucks end up becoming faggots.

Foids don't """""fake interest hurrr fucking durrrrr""""" for Incels. That is completely imbecile and has not basis in reality whatsoever.

Never experienced this. (TFW you're so ugly that foods don't even pretend to be your girlfriend)

That happened to me in Middle School, there was a Mulatto foid that aggressively flirted with me. She approached me on the first day of school, I knew she was messing with me ngl

Nope, i'm a KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF gigatrucel and i've never enteracted with a foid in my entire life