Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

INCEL TRAIT: FOID'S DON'T WANT YOU AROUND

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The epitome of unattractiveness
★★★★★
7d 2h 14m
Broly said:
Today was my high school homecoming game too, while the chads are fucking, I’m at home listening to music and browsing an incel forum, the vast difference in realities all because of I don’t look a certain way

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★
65d 13h 13m
my school doesn't have homecoming (credit recovery) but my home campus had it a few days ago and i didn't even know :feelshaha:

AllejDon

AllejDon

alone
14d 17h 53m
You should have told her no and put that bitch in her place, or had your friend tell her to shut up. Foids like this makes my blood boil. They take too many freedoms and think the world revolves around them

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
58d 14h 42m
kekfuel said:
ur a pussy
how about just saying no to her jfl
Tbh
WizardofSoda said:
It goes beyond looks, its just I have horrible genetics. Imo women operate on a subconscious, primal level. And they can just sense something is very, very wrong with me. And it frightens them. I don't think they can necessarily explain it, they just feel 'creeped' out and uncomfortable, and want to gtfo out of wherever they are.

Men cannot sense whatever the vibe is. For men I am just a low-status guy who is interesting to talk to.
As a gymcel this is a hard relate for me

Last edited:
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Zhonghua minguo wansui, zhenzheng de Zhongguo
15d 23h 39m
No one wants to do anything with me, i don't expect anything from any human in this regard. :feelsaww:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8