Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: Foids cross to the other sidewalk to avoid walking near you or speed up there pace if they're behind you..

aGuyAlone

aGuyAlone

Self-banned
-
Foids, especially under 13 foids always cross to the other sidewalk when I'm walking down the same path as them and they notice we're going to cross paths they pretend like they're just casually crossing to the other side or they pick up there pace when I'm walking behind them.

Foids, especially under 13 foids always cross to the other sidewalk when I'm walking down the same path as them and they notice we're going to cross paths they pretend like they're just casually crossing to the other side or they pick up there pace when I'm walking behind them.
Same. Under 13 all kids avoid me, I've seen them fucking run like I'm some pedo :feelswhat:
Actually makes me want to beat them up badly ((not in minecraft, fuck the F.B.I)).
Over 13 I'm mogged and I'm ashamed to walk past them, I actually move out of their sight. :cryfeels::feelsrope:
Regular foids and men I'm too ashamed of my skin and height so I just keep moving without looking at them.

Foids either start walking fast or they lower down their gaze whenever they walk past me:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Yes, this is true for me. I've experienced it many times.

Mogs me. I'm too small to appear threatening.

Happens to me all the time.

I look harmless and everyone just laugh at me

happens to me, too. i've been told I look like a serial killer many times

No, they don’t acknowledge my existence as a human and just pass by
pretty sure thats what ur supposed to do when ur passing by someone u dont know
doesnt happen to me, but ill usually find myself crossing to the otherside walk when someones walking towards me if it's just us. i think it's because im just really anti-social
:fuk:

Last edited:
I don't think that they actively avoid me, they just pretend that I don't exist.

Happens very often when there are no other people around.