Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: Foids cross the street to avoid you

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★
Today I was walking to the store since I had the craving for alcohol. As I was walking I saw a young foid, maybe 16 or 17, walking right in front towards me. I was expecting the usual heightmog, since foids mog the shit out of my pathetic 5'4 height but as she walked closer to me, she got one glance of my subhuman face and crossed the street in a fast way like she was thinking I was going to rape her or something. As she crossed the street, a car nearly hit her. Foids would literally rather die than have to be near an unattractive male. Absolutely brutal.

I cross the street first tbh

as an Incil, you tend to cross first to avoid the feeling of getting laughed at or looks of disgust.

It's too bad she didn't get hit by the car

If only she had her face rearranged by the bonnet of the car

It's kinda funny when it happens. Especially if you see them first and you know it's going to happen.

I try to just cross first and pull up my phone or stare at the floor/ceiling to avoid eye contact.

Today I was walking to the store since I had the craving for alcohol. As I was walking I saw a young foid, maybe 16 or 17, walking right in front towards me. I was expecting the usual heightmog, since foids mog the shit out of my pathetic 5'4 height but as she walked closer to me, she got one glance of my subhuman face and crossed the street in a fast way like she was thinking I was going to rape her or something. As she crossed the street, a car nearly hit her. Foids would literally rather die than have to be near an unattractive male. Absolutely brutal.
Brootal

or when a group of them walk by and are laughing and you think they are laughing at you because you are a skinny manlet lol, probably not but still brutal

DONT LEAVE THE HOUSE SO I WOULDNT KNOw

I cross the street to avoid niggers

I cross the street to avoid niggers
Exactly, Im fucking black, it has nothing to do with inceldom. The worst is when foids move their purse to the opposite side of me when crossing paths because they think I will snatch it :feelsbadman: I cant ever go in public without being racepilled

Exactly, Im fucking black, it has nothing to do with inceldom. The worst is when foids move their purse to the opposite side of me when crossing paths because they think I will snatch it :feelsbadman: I cant ever go in public without being racepilled
flash them your bbc

I cross the street first, and then put my head down in order to make sure i do not make eye contact with them

should've raped her

If that car did hit her, I would be proud :feelshehe: (In GTA)

yep I get these feelings too

Literally every day

View: https://youtu.be/SHnTocdD7sk?t=629

I've had women avoid me as much as possible. On one occasion, a foid quickly blocked me from sitting next to her on a very crowded bus.
A blonde woman once looked at me briefly and quickly switched seats to the other side of the bus.

I was looking at the destination sign directly ahead of me.
I was on a Metro Transit bus once.

An obese, middle-aged Latina noticed my presence(I was looking through my window) and apparently believed I was staring at her reflection.

She started frowning at me.
Nothing new. Pean holes have blocked me from sitting near them on the bus. When I was on the bus once, a Black foid and her mother quickly exited and glared at me from the bus stop.
In group therapy, Shannon B was switched into another group after I looked at her during "process group". I was told not to "stare", to the exclusion of everyone else staring at her. This was after she turned her head and frowned at me.

I'm reluctant to divulge such details since they encourage my "Negative Thoughts".
Yes. I was penalized for staring at a Cumskin hole. It once angered me, knowing that Western society was brimming with too many pro-Cumskin Hole simps to accept my experiences.
Another fell(wearing sandals) on the ground and accused me of pushing her until her foid friend said "It wasn't him".
One scurried away from me in a Target Field skywalk. Would you say that she wisely avoided a "Toll"?

as an Incil, you tend to cross first to avoid the feeling of getting laughed at or looks of disgust.

View: https://vocaroo.com/17imhFocclIr

That's my signature. It's automatically placed beneath everything I post, just like your signature is an embedded YouTube link to a song.
I noticed after I posted I love it lol IT made me laugh

what happens to me is they totally ignore me
like I'm not even there
not even a glance

what happens to me is they totally ignore me
like I'm not even there
not even a glance
yep me too when I was a teenager and when I would grab their attention I would get told to fuck off in the most brutal, hate filled manner. or they would insult me