Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: foids are living rent free in your head

How often do you find yourself thinking about foids?

• Total voters
InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
We are literally rotting away, compulsively obsessing about foids that don't know we exist!

I just want to cum inside a toilet hole while beating her foid milkers to a bloody pulp and enjoy her crying in a video game:society::society: is that too much to ask:reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Shallow toilets:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Apparently that is too much to ask if you are a subhuman

I am 5’4 IN THE MORNING WITH SHOES, nw4, mentally ill with MAJOR anger outbursts (legit mentalcel), 2/10 face IN MY PRIME YEARS and pasty skin that cannot tan:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

If i was a tall chad i would definitely ascend at like the age of 11-12 because of my low inhib, which obviously didn’t help me as an incel subhuman:society:
Brutal grey stats

Incorrect, not charging foids rent is cucked

Other than the fact that they make my peepee hard when I see them naked on screen, I don’t even realize they exist in my realm. Thinking about foids is just self torture as an incel.

Wack off then back off

normies spend more time thinking about me than I do about them tbh

14782820 87FB 4910 BDE8 0EE213CCD535

DAMN YOU!!! DAMN YOU AND YOUR RIGHTNESS!!! HOW DID YOU KNOW?!???!

Evict them out of your mind :feelsthink:

Impossible not to think and crave them every day.