Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: Foids and normies make you want to rope

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I hate normies, and I hate foids. Sadly, I come into contact with them daily. I’m a 31-year-old virgin, and if I don’t get laid in the next nine years before I turn 40, I’ll go bersERk in Minecraft.

I keep forgetting today was Friday - because, I have no social life. Pass me that rope. :feelscry::feelsrope:

Zelenskyy is a filthy warmongering kike manlet - and he is married. Meanwhile, goym tax slaves like myself, go kissless. :feelscry::feelsrope:

Never go out on Fridays. All the high school kids are out in groups and they'll bully you and make fun of you if you're a subhuman.

This. The two scariest things in life: foids and normies.
Yes. Alek Minassian hated foids as a boy, and he was autistic. I was the same way as a boy, but since I am very perceptive, I still can sense the evil demonic energy from foids.

Yes. Alek Minassian hated foids as a boy, and he was autistic. I was the same way as a boy, but since I am very perceptive, I still can sense the evil demonic energy from foids.
This: I still can sense the evil demonic energy from foids.

They do. I recently realized I need to restrict my time on instagram or delete the app because seeing so many beautiful women who are Chad only just depresses me. Probably other areas of my life I need to reduce my odds of seeing attractive women and happy normies.

Normie will look you in the eyes and praise you, but as soon as you turn your back on him, that same normie will do you harm. It's hard to say which is more terrible: normies or foids.

Alek Minassian is fucked for the rest of his life. He wanted to rope by cop, but the cop didn’t off him. So now, Alek Minassian will live out the rest of his life in prison - and he is one year younger than me. :feelscry: :feelsrope:

Sadly, I come into contact with them daily.
Unfortunately, me too. I don't know where I find the strength to endure it. The worst is when the foids around me start talking about their love encounters with normies. Then I would take a knife and start cutting off their heads like the cartels do.

Alek Minassian is fucked for the rest of his life. He wanted to rope by cop, but the cop didn’t off him. So now, Alek Minassian will live out the rest of his life in prison - and he is one year younger than me. :feelscry: :feelsrope:

Life sentences without parole are declared unconstitutional by the Supreme Court of Canada, so Alek could be released again after 25 years of serving jail time.