Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: First girl you touch becomes your oneitis

C

ChineseMan69

Banned
-
i held hands with a 6/10 foid in a group activity and got super sweaty ,
nervous and a bunch of oxytocin made me feel warm and fuzzy
then i started stalking her instagram and trying to get into same school as her
half a year later im over her and realized she wasn't even hot
i just held her hand and then i got attached to her jfl

i genuinely though she was my oneitis for a few months and was dreaming about buying her flowers or some shit like that

Before I was red pilled any interaction with a foid had me fantasizing about her. Imagine that so little contact you fall in love and refuse to believe when people tell you she's just a hole.

Just slap yourself a few times and you'll snap out of the delusion

I literally used to think any girl that was friendly to me / not disgusted liked me

mogs me
foids refused to sit next to me let alone have any physical contact with me

Physical contact with a foid mogs me

I get attached to every girl I see

Having a oneitis is another way of saying "im a cuck"

same
i was once on a cramped bus on the way to school. an attractive foid was standing beside me and was in direct tight contract with me as she was talking to her friend

part of her underarm was resting on my hand. her skin was smooth and soft, almost flawless. i was so close i could smell her shampoo/perfume/whatever. it lasted for 20 minutes. i remember thinking to myself "if just slightly touching her feels this good, imagine having sex with her"

i was having a sensory blackout. it felt so pleasant i was on the verge of fainting while i was trying my best not to get a raging boner
meanwhile to her i was just a prop. she didn't notice me or looked at my direction, wasn't affected at all by the skin contact. probably because getting railed by chad every day has desensitized her to human touch

ended up obsessing over her for years :feelskek:
until one day i realized:
-i have no chance
-i am acting bluepilled
-she doesn't even know my fucking name :feelskek:
then i suddenly got over her

tldr: got a 2-year long oneitis from a casual touch, she never even acknowledged my existence

same
i was once on a cramped bus on the way to school. an attractive foid was standing beside me and was in direct tight contract with me as she was talking to her friend

part of her underarm was resting on my hand. her skin was smooth and soft, almost flawless. i was so close i could smell her shampoo/perfume/whatever. it lasted for 20 minutes. i remember thinking to myself "if just slightly touching her feels this good, imagine having sex with her"

i was having a sensory blackout. it felt so pleasant i was on the verge of fainting while i was trying my best not to get a raging boner
meanwhile to her i was just a prop. she didn't notice me or looked at my direction, wasn't affected at all by the skin contact. probably because getting railed by chad every day has desensitized her to human touch

-i have no chance
-i am acting bluepilled

tldr: got a 2-year long oneitis from a casual touch, she never even acknowledged my existence
BASED
ded srs though
getting attached after just touching a semi-attractive foid = incel

Nope.
The first girl I've had physical contact I do have to say I still have a huge crush on, decades later, but the first girl I've had the real true crush on is the one after all these years that's still on my mind.
Obviously she picked someone else over me, but I've really fallen for her. She's long gone now and probably married with like 10 kids, but my mind never got over her. I might've if I ever had a girlfriend, but because I haven't, I still never gotten over my 1st real crush. Even though I've never come in physical contact with her.

Actually touching a foid, even unintentionally, has dire side effects for incels. Including oneitis, false sense of hope, rejecting the blackpill, and soy behavior. I would not recommend it.

The first girl I touched was my neighbor and childhood friend.

I actually was never was attracted to her, despite her being a Becky. I remember by the time we reached high school, she dated some Chads.

She just wasn't my type at all, despite being above my looksmatch.

This, by the way, is one reason we're superior to foids; we aren't mindlessly attracted to foids with better looks than us.

i held hands with a 6/10 foid in a group activity and got super sweaty ,
nervous and a bunch of oxytocin made me feel warm and fuzzy
then i started stalking her instagram and trying to get into same school as her
half a year later im over her and realized she wasn't even hot
i just held her hand and then i got attached to her jfl

i genuinely though she was my oneitis for a few months and was dreaming about buying her flowers or some shit like that
Water tastes way better when you're thirsty.

And this is exactly how betas raise womens self percieved value through the roof from young age. If the most worshiped foid on social media right now wouldve grown up being ignored, they would be humbled to accept less.

We go crazy from such things because of thirst that is caused by foids.
Foids fo crazy when they don't get Chad dick every day, then why should we feel sorry for them or be shy of our thirst driving us crazy?
Since sex activate the same centers in brain by same chemicals, we are literally not getting drugs our body 24/7 crave

Never touched a foid before in my life and if I did, it would probably be the first and last time I do it because I would 100% end up in jail.

absolutley brutal. but we've all been there

If a foid gives me any sort of attention at all I start to get my hopes up, but in the end I'm always reminded how over it is for someone as hideous as me.

same

-i have no chance
-i am acting bluepilled

mogs me
The first girl I touched was my neighbor and childhood friend.

I actually was never was attracted to her, despite her being a Becky. I remember by the time we reached high school, she dated some Chads.

She just wasn't my type at all, despite being above my looksmatch.

This, by the way, is one reason we're superior to foids; we aren't mindlessly attracted to foids with better looks than us.
one of many my friend :feelzez: