Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: femoids are never attracted to you

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Another drunk evening, another messages sent to femoids most not even knowing who I am but they are all repulsed by my picture or voice. Chads gets females to give them pussy, they get obvious signs of attraction. I only get shaming if I dare to be sexual JFL just end this world even confidencemaxxing with 24 beers did NOTHING!

Another drunk evening, another messages sent to femoids most not even knowing who I am but they are all repulsed by my picture or voice. Chads gets females to give them pussy, they get obvious signs of attraction. I only get shaming if I dare to be sexual JFL just end this world even confidencemaxxing with 24 beers did NOTHING!
Yes I’ve began to realise that I am truly an incel. Women have never showed genuine attraction to me.

Yes, that's why you're posting on incels.co

How did it go?
I dmed her on snapchat asking if she wants to hang out. She then brutally said ew, I don’t date ugly guys and blocked me.

To make it worse, she took a screenshot of the chat. I’m guessing she’s sending it to her friends to laugh at me:feelsrope:

My heart was crushed.. I then came by some black pill videos that explained everything. It all made sense. I’m a sub 5, it never began for me. If I were a Chad she would’ve never said that. Her pussy would’ve been dripping but it’s all dried up now :cryfeels:

Last edited:
I dmed her on snapchat asking if she wants to hang out. She then brutally said ew, I don’t date ugly guys and blocked me.

To make it worse, she took a screenshot of the chat. I’m guessing she’s sending it to her friends to laugh at me:feelsrope:

My heart was crushed.. I then came by some black pill videos that explained everything. It all made sense. I’m a sub 5, it never began for me. If I were a Chad she would’ve never said that. Her pussy would’ve been dripping but it’s all dried up now :cryfeels:
Do you share any social setting with her? Or its just some random woman off the internet?

Do you share any social setting with her? Or its just some random woman off the internet?
She’s in my school. I bet people will fucking know about it. You know how girls gossip

She’s in my school. I bet people will fucking know about it. You know how girls gossip
They will. I wonder if she would try to play off nicely face to face, or act the same way as online. Are you sure that you are ugly? what are your outward issues?

They will. I wonder if she would try to play off nicely face to face, or act the same way as online. Are you sure that you are ugly? what are your outward issues?
I’m like a 4/10 somalicel that looks similar to this guy. I think you can clearly see how ugly I am.
7CCACFFF 5749 4743 A965 ABDBC84A8FE6

Im assuming that's not you.

Either way: See an orthodontist to correct any current or potential issues(this is VERY important) and look up Mewing(it actually works at your age).
Yes that is not me however for us somalicels, we are destined to be sub 5. It’s unfortunately in our genetics. I’m 18 so mewing might work

6AE3794B 2B8B 4842 94DD A8ED24CCCCCE

You still have some plasticity so it should work.
Do you have crooked teeth/overjet/overbite?
Yes I have severe overbite, crooked teeth and weak jawline

Yes I have severe overbite, crooked teeth and weak jawline
Don't let it stay like that. you will curse yourself later on for not doing anything with it. mewing/orthodontics. at least try to save your face.

Don't let it stay like that. you will curse yourself later on for not doing anything with it. mewing/orthodontics. at least try to save your face.
Thanks buddy, I’ll try that. I will take any looksmaxx opportunity I get

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back