Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Female fast food workers treat you like shit

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Girls that work at these shitty fast-food restaurants have no soul or emotions when they serve you. It is appalling that these foid toilet workers have much better lives than us, they have easy access to sex and romantic relationships. We incels won't even have a chance at dating these disgusting toilets. And to be honest, I don't give a single fuck about these disgusting scumbag foids that are treated poorly by rude customers, they deserve it for being terrible human beings. I love it when I hear news stories about angry customers splashing soda on these women's faces or when they are forced to clean a mess made by disgruntled customers. They are like dirty peasants, and they deserve to be wage slaves with no hope for the future.

They work to poison the people and make some greedy american richer. Fast food should be forbidden.

Kekfuel. Unfortunately some rich chad will take pity on them and turn into sugar babies

Don't forget they can't even get your order right and then have the fucking nerve to give you attitude and treat you like a problem when they can't even do their job right. Fuck these people don't deserve their jobs they are just on their phone all shift while they make the sub humans do all the work.

Don't forget they can't even get your order right and then have the fucking nerve to give you attitude and treat you like a problem when they can't even do their job right. Fuck these people don't deserve their jobs they are just on their phone all shift while they make the sub humans do all the work.
They're probably sexting with chads during their shifts

Foid workers don't talk back to me or make eye contact

Foid workers don't talk back to me or make eye contact
Thats because they are pieces of shit who look down on incels, they deserve no respect.

Thats because they are pieces of shit who look down on incels, they deserve no respect.
I don't think it's paranoia because it happens every time I go to a store. I look at how they treat other customers compared to me.

There's nothing I enjoy more than seeing their livelihoods being ended like closures from stores they are shit and don't deserve to be open.