Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [incel trait] feeling tired and like shit even though you have slept 7+ hours

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
More like a coomer trait.

i lost all my creativity after know the blackpill

Happens to me too. It feels like someone beat the shit out of me after i sleep for 12 hours straight

My constant state tbh

>Can't sleep well in summer because it's so fucking hot everywhere and I like to sleep in a 50 degrees Fahrenheit room and normalcattle is having screaming parties outside
>Can't sleep well in winter because it's bright for maybe 9 hours a day and it constantly rains

I dont know how to fix this right now but I will once I have money to eat awesome and live in a sunny place for vitamin d, and have my own gym and a big private area to exercise in without normalniggers looking at me funnily or mocking me

It’s over for depressedcels

Yeah, and I've been sleeping 12 hours per night lately, it's brutal. I wake up feeling like I've wasted so much time, but also feeling tired and sore as fuck. That combined with insomnia is making my nights as much of a hell as my days.