Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel Trait: feeling much younger.

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
I did not develop correctly, I miss the normie things that other people doing, that why I feel myself belongs to much younger age.
I think my brain still thinks that I'm much younger, because I'm a KHHV with barely have friends, or it because I don't have any late teenager experiences.

I can't even grow up, Inceldom destroyed my brain.

i feel old (and look like it too)

Nah I feel old. I have no energy these days.

I feel old. So fucking old....

Inceldom destroyed my brain.
FGc6ICt

I feel older than I am

tbh i feel old but young at the same time

on one side , i have missed many developmental milestones and didnt correctly develop my character through social interaction and feedback , so i am eternally stuck in this prepubescent state while others have moved on a long time ago .. Hell , people my age are starting a family and getting their first children rn ( my past oneitis just got her first child XD ) ..

On the other side , all the pain , rejection and shit ive been through makes me feel like i am an old demented fuck who is just waiting around to die .

ANYWAY it doesnt matter how i feel and nobody cares sooo GG

I feel like a literal retard with the mind of a teen.

Very painful suifuel this thread

There is no advancing psychologically in life without sex, romance and validation.

I did not develop correctly, I miss the normie things that other people doing, that why I feel myself belongs to much younger age.
I think my brain still thinks that I'm much younger, because I'm a KHHV with barely have friends, or it because I don't have any late teenager experiences.

Same

I feel like I’m 12 mentally

not for me. I feel centuries old

People think I'm way older than I actually am. They usually add 5-15 years to my actual age.

Can relate
I feel like a teenager trapped in adult body. I've a theory that we feel that way because we didn't get to accomplish the milestones that every healthy human being had before adulthood.

I feel both ways, maturity as a kid and body and mind of a 90yo.