Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: feeling good by dominating in roleplay games because your own life is shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Some incels feel good by having authority in roleplay games because In real life their life is shit. Confirmed?

It’s a way to escape real life. Dominating others is a male trait.

If you can’t dominate irl then video game it is

I'm a submissive person in real life and online, it's reflected in online games, the explicit content I watch, and my general approach towards every issue in life.

I guess I was never meant to be dominant.

Got to get that dominance instinct out somehow

No, this cope like when people say bullies have less self esteem and bully because their life is shit. Incels enjoy roleplay games because stats are distributed evenly and you can level up stats where as in real life there is a genetic cap for everything.

same tbh.I feel gigachad when i pummel others in vidiya

Definetly, i'm a really good player since 20 years ago and it's the only thing that really gives me self-esteem. I was pretty "famous", too, sometimes ago.

No, this cope like when people say bullies have less self esteem and bully because their life is shit. Incels enjoy roleplay games because stats are distributed evenly and you can level up stats where as in real life there is a genetic cap for everything.
True .sad but true

Brutal male dominance hierachy pill
stretch your foreskin buck0

i like to play rpgs and marry the virgin waifu and have children

my skyrim char has a nice house and family and i kill. bad guys. my life could never live up to that since im ugly and now too old to marry a virgin

this. even with shit ton of Meditation. I feel need to play rpg games and civ 5 to dominate

I can dominate in most things i learn, the problem is the only thing that dictates your social standing to 95% of the population is mogging other men.