Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: eyebags

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★

Weak maxilla and zygos trait. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

it's because of fucked up sleep schedule, my circadian rhythms are just broken. I can fix it temporarily by waking up at 8:00 a.m. and going to bed at 10:00 p.m but after a week or so sleep patterns are shifting again.

I have double eyebags, purple tear troughs and creases directly under my lower eyelid.

it's because of fucked up sleep schedule, my circadian rhythms are just broken. I can fix it temporarily by waking up at 8:00 a.m. and going to bed at 10:00 p.m but after a week or so sleep patterns are shifting again.

Legit so hard to maintain a "normie" sleep schedule. Biggest reason why I want to LDAR honestly.

Yup. I always get accused of being sleepy, it's tiring having to explain to people that my genetics are just shit

yea
is that a pic of you

Weak maxilla and zygos trait. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
As far as I know, this really is the case - circles under the eyes are caused by visible blood vessels and underdeveloped bones around the eyes cause these blood vessels to become more visible.

Add a negative canthal tilt and asymmetry to that mix and you get my face, which looks perpetually done with life. I really am sleep-deprived, though, so I'm not a great example.

have you ever tried melatonine?