Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait, excitedly waiting for FaceandLMS new video at friday night

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Meanwhile chad waiting for his bathroom blowjob in the club

Last edited:
TrueWhiteCel Trait: Getting a 60% from Ryo

faceandlms new video will never come out

Thats a fakecel trait, FACE is a major normie

Thats a fakecel trait, FACE is a major normie
Hes an incel despite doing a shit ton of approaches, working a good job, gymmaxing etc. Doesn't that give him a worthy truecel status?

l
Hes an incel despite doing a shit ton of approaches, working a good job, gymmaxing etc. Doesn't that give him a worthy truecel status?
lol he had sex with many women

Was face the black man that used to run incel podcast and then had sex with a hooker? I think it was a joke but he planned on changing the name? I think that is him @FACEandLMS was that you?

Hes black. He can thugmaxx and get laid easily. Instead he chooses to act rational/logical which will backfire if youre black.

Not a cope. Every black incel is one who doesnt act black. Black women respect thugs, they dont want an intelligent black man. All you need is height (which blacks in general do have) and thugmaxxing. How else would you explain how there are so many ugly black men who arent incels (and we all know black men arent known for betabuxxing as curries and ricemen are).

Not a cope. Every black incel is one who doesnt act black. Black women respect thugs, they dont want an intelligent black man. All you need is height (which blacks in general do have) and thugmaxxing. How else would you explain how there are so many ugly black men who arent incels (and we all know black men arent known for betabuxxing as curries and ricemen are).
Just be a thug bro!

Look, call me a "Volcel" all you want but I'm not going to reduce myself to a literal monkey like my ethnic counterparts who go around shooting whatever they can and speaking with that atrocity they call "Hood English" or "Hood slang" or whatever.

It's the most nonsensical advice that can be uttered from someone, because the black Incels "act white".
If being black means degrading myself to literal animal levels, then I'll be white.

@BlkPillPres made a post summarising a counter to your statement.

Just be a thug bro!

Look, call me a "Volcel" all you want but I'm not going to reduce myself to a literal monkey like my ethnic counterparts who go around shooting whatever they can and speaking with that atrocity they call "Hood English" or "Hood slang" or whatever.

It's the most nonsensical advice that can be uttered from someone, because the black Incels "act white".
If being black means degrading myself to literal animal levels, then I'll be white.

@BlkPillPres made a post summarising a counter to your statement.

Sorry but thats how it is. It is the nature of the fucked up world we live in. Iam not asking you to become a gangbanger, rather iam saying not being one puts you at a big disadvantage.

Incel trait: your t-shirt ends right where your pants begin.

Hope he didn't rope

His content was great. Unfortunately YouTube cucks have largely ruined it with their censorship - it makes for an annoying listen.

I am back to wageslaving. I left the video for approval by YT. I will check it in my lunchbreak.
Real faceandlms? Havn't you tried using your youtube to statusmaxx? Seen ugly guys with youtube channels get women due to their youtube status.

Sorry but thats how it is. It is the nature of the fucked up world we live in. Iam not asking you to become a gangbanger, rather iam saying not being one puts you at a big disadvantage.

Yeah and I'm sure a good few of us could get a GF if we tried to be literal betabux cucks, that doesn't make it a good option